Glimmer x She-Ra (fluff)

I think that Glimmer was attracted to She-Ra before Adora and always asks her to transform for stupid reasons lol.
—————————
Adora ran into the princesses room, sword out.

"Wheres the danger?!"

"Oh Adora it's awful!" Glimmer wailed from the top of her bed. "I'm—lonely up here all by myself and I'm gonna cry! Boo hoo!"

Adora furrowed her brow. "Uh..do you need a hug or something?"

"N-No," Glimmer did the wobbly lip thing and wiped away fake tears. "I need She-Ra..it's unbearable! Waah!"

The princess fake cried until she felt a heavy presence sit with her on her bed. She opened her eyes to see the one and only She-Ra. "Glimmer.."

She-Ra hesitantly reached out and tried to pat the princesses head but Glimmer teleported into the warriors lap. "Ah yes, I'm cured! Of course the mighty She-Ra would be able to help me!"

Glimmer nuzzled into She-Ra's lap and heard her sigh.

"Was this another excuse to cuddle with me?"

"...Maybe!"

She-Ra chuckled and picked up the princess. "She-Ra is a warrior, not a cuddler..but I'll make one exception for you. Ok?" She said seriously.

"Ok!" Glimmer nodded happily and smiled.

She-Ra looked away for a moment to help her face not turn pink from the cuteness of that smile. She dropped Glimmer back down on the bed and sighed smiling. "You're terrible."

"Yeah I know, but you know you like it," Glimmer teased, crawling back into the strong thighs of her hero and snuggling into her calf's. She-Ra felt a slight tickle and moved but Glimmer slapped her thigh. "Don't move!"

"You tickled me!"

"Princesses orders! No moving!"

She-Ra groaned and leaned back with her arms. She watched Glimmer her comfortable and close her eyes. "Are you, like, touch starved or something??"

Glimmer opened her eyes back up and glared at She-Ra, who looked away and whistled. "I dunno..I don't really like hugs from anyone other than Bow and I guess you."

"What about Adora?" She-Ra asked. "W-Well," Glimmer fiddled with her fingers, "I haven't gotten a lot from her so I wouldn't know.."

Glimmer felt the thighs around her shrink and she closed her eyes to a bright glow. She opened them and Adora was smiling down at her. "Maybe try not to abuse the power of She-Ra for cuddles ok?"

Glimmer sighed and frowned. She felt two still muscular arms wrap around her frame. "As your friend and She-Ra princess of power, I am obligated to protect the princesses and make them happy."

Adora let Glimmer go but the sparkly teen kept a tight hold on her. "A-And that means cuddles. Ok?"

"You're not obligated to do anything..if you don't like hugs it's ok.."

"Glimmer.."

Adora shoved her off gently and stared at her sincerely. "I want to, not because I'm obligated. In the Horde we never had hugs, the only person I touched recreationally was—"

"Catra."

Glimmer huffed and moved to squeeze Adora. "Then I guess it's my job to make up for it!"

Adora laughed and hugged back this time. "You don't have to do that!" "Yes I do! Hugs are healthy!"

The two stayed awkwardly hugged for a long time.