Catra x Adora {smut}

This is after S4 and all that drama, y'all know the drill. THIS IS NOT FOR KIDS. IF YOU ARE A CHILD, GO AWAY. PLEASE.
———
"Catra I need a favor from you," Adora started, walking towards the feline with a smoky glare.

"Ok, what?" Catra answered. She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall with a dull look on her face. "I need..well, this is going to sound stupid, but, I need you."

The feline's eyes widened, and she hugged herself tighter. "Me?"

"Yes—look, it's embarrassing ok?! Just come with me!" Adora pulled Catra by the wrist and they went to Adora's room. She shut the door and locked it.

"My heart—it keeps pumping like really fast, and I feel this-this just wet in my pants.."

"Your period?" Catra asked blatantly. "NO! It's not red!"

"What is it, orange? Blue? Black??"

"It doesn't matter what color it is, it isn't normal!! I've asked everyone but no one will answer me!"

Adora seemed to be stressed by this and she flopped down on her bed in emotional turmoil. "You're the one person who'll get it. Or at least I hope so."

"Adora, as much as I'd love to," she forced a smile, "I don't know what the hell you're talking about."

"Just let me explain more, please don't go!" Adora grabbed onto Catra and held her hands. "When I feel..wet, I come and..and I.." she blushed profusely, "I play around with..myself."

"Oh yeah, Sparkles said something about that, master baiting?" She guessed. "No! They called it jack and jill—oh!"

"Jacking off!" They said at the same time. They both blushed and looked away. "Do you..do it too?" Catra was silent and she shook her head.

"But, it's not the same! I remember, I think the queen was saying something about it—sex? Was it sex?"

"Entrapta said something about sex," Catra remembered. "She said you have a boy and a girl do it, but that doesn't make sense." Adora pondered that for a minute. "Yeah, Double Trouble said they have laid in bed with people before, and they aren't a boy or a girl.."

"Right?? And those two princesses are dating and they don't have a baby!"

"Maybe boys and girls are just made to do it?"

"But they said anyone can!"

"I'm confused," Adora whined. "Catra, have you ever had sex?"

"No! Why would you ask me that?! You get pregnant from sex!" She screeched with a red face. "Ok ok, relax! I was just asking!"

Adora laid back down and covered her face with her hands. "It's—it's a pit in my stomach, and whenever I look at my friends it grows, like I want to touch them.."

"You're weird," Catra said flatly. "Am not! You and I touched all the time!" Adora sighed and looked up at the feline seriously. "Do you want to have sex?"

"What?! NO!!" Catra jumped up and pointed accusingly at the blonde idiot. "I don't want to get pregnant from you!"

"But—you said a boy and a girl will get pregnant, we're both girls!"

"Are you sure??" Catra snarled.

"Oh..wait, are you a boy?!" Adora screamed.

"NO!!"

"Look, I don't know, I just..wanted your help.."

Adora looked glum and laid back down again, curling up. "You can go if you want.."