Glimmer x Adora

It's just one of those days you gotta be soft, lol. also they're adults, and they're stupid sometimes xD
———

It was evening when the best friend squad decided to reunite. After so long of focusing on their responsibilities it was time to eat. And eat they did.

Glimmer, as Queen, awaited them on her throne in a bored manner. She sighed once again, catching her guards' attention. "Have you seen them?? I'm starving!" She whined.

"Your majesty, we've spotted a flying horse near the castle—"

"ITS ADORA!" Glimmer gasped and lept up. "I-I mean, wow, it's my friend! Is Bow here yet??" She felt a sweat droplet fall down her face.

"He has sent word he'll be here shortly, ma'am," a guard said.

"Good, good. Prepare the desserts, we're gonna stuff our faces tonight!!" Glimmer jumped up and clapped, pausing when her court stared at her in a weird manner. "Uh, what're you looking at? Go!"

She was about to sit back down until the large door swung open, revealing her bestest friend. "Bow!!" She teleported into his open arms. "Glimmer, hey! Wow, your wings have really grown in." Bow acknowledged with a wide smile. Glimmer nodded and flapped her wings. "Yeah, I cant fly but it's a start, haha."

"It's an amazing start!" Bow clapped. "Thank you, thank you! How're you and Perfuma these days?" Glimmer asked with a knowing grin. "Wh-What? Oh yeah, we're fine, uh..we're actually expecting."

"What?! And you didn't tell me?? How could you!" Glimmer slapped his arm and pouted. "I'm sorry, we just found out, like, two days ago!" Bow reassured, patting her shoulder. "In the meantime, seriously, where's the food??"

"Wow, is that all you care about?" The queen teased with a laugh, the archer laughing as well. The two started to walk and talk but they heard a pegasus wing and some clanging noises. "Ow, ow, Swiftwind!" The voice yelled. "I'm sorry, you know I just got done healing from a sprained wing Adora!"

"Hello??" Bow called.

There was some more sounds and then a tired looking blonde popped in. "Hey, sorry I'm late, Swifty crashed so then we went to stop for some apples, and then we ran into a ruin so I got distracted and—"

"Jeez, you and your rambling," Glimmer scoffed. Adora laughed and went to hug Bow. The two exchanged kisses on the cheek and laughed when Glimmer looked like she was pouting about it. "What? We're all adults here, it's normal right?" Adora asked almost seriously.

"Yeah whatever, come, we gotta get to the pies!"

"Blueberry?!" Bow almost foamed at the mouth.

"You know it!" The queen teleported the three into the dining hall, with a large sum of food. "Haha, I feel underdressed," Adora said to herself whilst sniffing her armpits. "Ew, Adora don't get your stench around my castle!" Glimmer patted her shoulder and the two girls laughed and sat down.

"Food, food, food!" Bow held onto his silverware tightly as the pie was served around. He was sitting on the side, Adora on the other, and Glimmer at the head of the table closest to them. He peaked over at his friend and caught her staring at the blonde eating, which was kind of weird in itself but he knew why. She's not subtle.

The archer discretely poked her arm with his fork as Adora started to talk with her mouth full, raising his eyebrows up and down with a smile. Glimmer looked between and them and shushed him, smiling forcibly and trying to hide her blush with her hand.

"So, then I saw the place and it had a statue right? So I climbed it, obviously—"

"The whole statue? Wow, you're super strong!" Glimmer complimented. She almost broke her knife in half a second later. Why that?! Why not say something not a stupid, Glimmer?! You dummy! The queen thought silently as Adora snorted. "I mean, thanks, but you should know that already."

She-Ra x Reader Oneshots!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara