Scorpia x Catra

PROM DRESS PROM DRESS PROM DRESS

[ inspo from tsundoku-- ]
———

Scorpia walked down the steps with a nervous glance at her date to the dance. She admired the tux silently and smiled, blushing.

Catra wasn't necessarily speechless, she had seen the dress. But there was something wrong. Not her, the dress. Right? The dress was the problem.

"Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot," Scorpia called, stumbling down the stairs in her heels and turning around. "Oh," Catra breathed.

"Can you zip me up? The zipper like, right there, it's silver? I mean, I-I know you have good eyesight, but, haha, just-just in case!"

Catra looked at her friend's hair. It was gelled back, slick and shiny. A good fit for someone so tall and menacing..despite her personality. She turned to the dress. Her shoulders; only one had any sort of strap holding it up, so her claws were free. Then she skipped Scorpia's waist and went down to the heels. It was so unnecessary but it made the outfit come together nicely.

Zip up the stupid dress, Catra thought. Just zip it. We'll be late to crush the Rebellion.

The feline girl rested her hands on the others back, giving Scorpia a tingly sensation. "Oop, ok, sorry, you tickled me, haha.." Catra finally found the small zipper and tugged it upwards. "It's stuck."

"What do you mean it's stuck?"

"I said what I said, it's stuck!"

Scorpia tried to use her claws, which made Catra yelp and jump back with her hands almost clawed off. "Watch it!!"

"Sorry Catra! I almost..got it.." she clamped off the zipper. Scorpia flinched as Catra groaned out. "Scorpia are you serious? Now we have to clip it! Gimme a second.."

"..you don't wanna change the dress?" Scorpia asked softly.

Catra rolled her eyes. "No, it's looks good on you." She walked away and as soon as she thought about what she said, she clawed into her face. "What the heck was that?! Get it together, Catra!" The feline slapped her face and found a clip in her room.

Once she returned she just went in, clipping the broken zipper together. "No time to sew it, just don't screw this up ok?"

"You have my word!" Scorpia saluted and pulled the dress harder. She sweat looking down at the new force captain, who's eye twitched. "You're going to kill me."

"Haha, I-I can fix that!"

"No, stay still! That's it!" Catra left again, a warm pink trailing her face. Why me? She thought. She turned the corner into Scorpia's room, grabbing some needle and thread (for plot).

Again, she came back out and started to sew the back of the dress back together.

Scorpia just stood, face red and sweaty. I can't believe my wildcat is so thoughtful, to take care of my dress too! Wow, aren't I lucky??

Catra finished not poking the other girl's back, which was surprising because she'd never sown in her life. She dropped the stuff on the floor and wiped her gloves hands off. "Finally, now seriously, let's go. Don't wanna keep Adora waiting on me~."

Scorpia laughed nervously at the feline's evil smirk. "Oh yeah! Ok, date-to-princess-prom, let's go!"

The two walked out of the Fright Zone with their team, already in disguise. "Also, I'm not you date. Don't call me that," Catra flushed and crossed her arms. "Right! Right, yeah. Totally-not-date."

Catra scoffed but didn't correct her; she was too lazy too. But it didn't sound that bad. It was only for one night..she smirked. This was gonna be fun.