Glimmer x Bow x Adora

I'll give some background for this one lol;

Basically I have this head cannon where if Glimmer were to overwork herself to exhaustion, powers or not, she would pass out. And I would think since she and Bow knew each other he'd be used to it..but Adora wouldn't.

And no, this isn't anything to do with Narcolepsy or any sleeping disorders, it's overworking. It's very plausible for people to pass out from exhaustion.
———

Glimmer yawned again. She slowly blinked open her eyes and kept working on her new spell.

"Glimmer, I love you and want the best for you always, but it's been 48 hours..you've barely slept.." Bow came into the room with Adora and they looked at the barely standing queen.

"I almost got it!" She slurred out. She circled her arms around and got a rune up, but her arms feel flat and she stumbled on her feet.

Bow walked up to her and grabbed her hands. "Glimmer, you know you shouldn't overwork yourself like this..you're gonna—"

"I'm not!" She yelled.

Adora watched in confusion. She uses to work this long in the Horde, but then again the Horde sucks. Nothing happened to her. Glimmer looks dead.

Speaking of, the queen pushed Bow away and continued, a slight shake in her stance. "Ah jeez.." Bow bit his fingers in frustration.

"What's the problem?" Adora asked. "She's overworking again," Bow said. "She was doing that a lot when she was general, and now, well.."

"I think I get it.." the blonde glimpsed over at Glimmer. She was breathing hard through her nose and concentrating the last of herself into blasting a giant sparkle bomb at the wall. When she managed it, she whooped her hands in the air and looked at Bow and Adora. "See?? I did it!"

She was shaking a lot more now and finally Bow could relax a bit. "Good job, now seriously, go take a nap or something!" The archer interjected. He walked over and held onto the queen's shoulders gently as she swayed back and forth. "Whaaaat? I'm fine, I just did a spell! You know..heyy, why is everything getting dark?"

Bow sighed and slowly put her down on the ground. "You're literally exhausted, you're gonna pass out sooner or later."

"No.." Glimmer whined and leaned against Bow's shoulder. "Bow, I feel lightheaded.."

"Yeah I know," he answered kindly. "But you put this on yourself."

"N-No I didn't, shuddup!" Glimmer pushed away from him, again, and stood back up. This time Adora came and carefully held onto the queen's shoulders. "You're probably just a little loopy, I think you should get some rest or—"

"I see black dots..everywhere.." Glimmer blinked rapidly and then went limp in Adora's hold. The blonde gasped. "Oh my god, Bow I killed her! I didn't mean to, she-she just—no!" Bow panicked when Adora almost dropped her and he laid Glimmer down gently onto the ground. He focused on Adora for a minute. "No, no you didn't kill her, Glimmer is gonna be fine!"

"A-Are you sure?? She said she saw dots, and..she was swaying and really loopy.." Adora explained frantically. "No, look..Glimmer just passed out."

"What?"

"Have you never fainted or anything before??" Bow asked slightly concerned. "I mean, that explains a lot but still."

"I don't think so, I've never seen anyone faint or anything except Kyle, and some little kids when I was doing She-Ra stuff. I didn't know it was a bad thing!" Adora paced back and forth. "Are you sure I didn't hurt her?? Has it happened before? Does Glimmer needs medical attention?!"

"Adora, slow down," Bow tried. He rubbed his thumbs across the blonde's shoulders and took a deep breath, which helped Adora do the same with him. "Ok, are you good now?"

"I'm ok."

"Ok. Now, again, Glimmer is gonna be fine. Fainting can be caused by a lot of things and one of them is over exhausting yourself."

"Why are you so calm about it?" Adora asked.

"Psh, I've seen it plenty. We used to train together. I taught her her first punch you know!"

"So..it was because of you?"

Bow sighed. "Just—help me get her to her room, ok?"

#######

Glimmer fluttered her eyes open for a split second, then closing them with a groan. "Can you get outta my face?" She leans away from her friends and rubs her eyes tiredly.

"How long was I out?" She asked. "Fifteen minutes," Adora concluded. "You have a fever too. Why were you so adamant on getting that spell??"

"I needed to, it felt important, because my dad was back and.." Glimmer paused. "I feel sick.."

"Yeah, we know," Bow smiled honestly. "Adora and I made you some tea, basil and ginger just the way you like it!"

"Aww, thanks guys!" Glimmer sat up and ignored her headache, grabbing the cup and sipping from it slowly. "Did Adora freak out?"

"Whaaaat? No," Adora answered. "Totally," Bow said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I worried you guys. It was just really important to me, after not seeing my dad in..ever, haha.

"We get it, just don't do that again ok? You'll give Adora a heart attack." The blonde smacked Bow's arm and chuckled. And the three relaxed and drank tea for awhile.