DT x Reader {smut}

[ from @CookieEvil ]

finna get freaky friday up in here. this is your warning. also im bad at writing this kind of shit so-
———

"Why hello there darling~."

You walked into the room, sighing and flopping onto the couch. Your partner Double Trouble was reading a..peculiar..book, but put it down in response to your flop. "I'm so tired.." you moaned. They smiled at you, stroking a hand over your arm. "Then I guess you don't care for my special surprise..~"

"What?? You have fun planned?? I want it!" You jumped up and shook them up and down. "Woah, woah, baby cake, ok! You'll get your surprise..in a minute~."

You frowned. "If it's the surprise surprise I don't want you to transform." DT grumbled and picked their nails. "No fun with you~. Fine, come on."

They guided you to the bedroom and they pushed you onto the bed. "Since you're so tired I'll let you be bottom this time, sound good~?"

Hot, you thought. "Sounds great.." you breathed. Double Trouble began to strip, exposing their chest and privates with no shame. You blushed and took off your shoes slowly, your partner watching you strip for a few minutes.

You covered your chest area but DT strutted over to you, slowly pecking down from your neck to your chest. "Don't cover yourself up, darling~."

They pushed you down, trapping your waist in between their thighs. "Tell me how beautiful you are," Double Trouble commanded. They bent down, arms trapping your body as they glided their tongue down your neck, tickling your skin.

You bit your lip anxiously, squeaking and gasping at the slightest touches. "I-I—" you gasped loudly as DT teased you with a lick on your nipple. "Beautiful, beautiful darling," the spoke. You felt your blood run cold.

Double Trouble traces your curves and marks, loving all of you with a purity too rich for the bedroom. They caressed your thighs roughly and changed positions, kneeling above you. "Pl-Please just get inside me already," you pleaded in a hushed whisper. "Your wish is my command~."

Double Trouble shape-shifted their private organ into the preferred and waited. You held their hips and buckled in their hold. Slow, smooth, pumping motions. You moaned out not in control anymore and craned your head back. "It's so beautiful," you cried with a screech in your tone.

DT was loving every second of your lost control.

They inserted father, pumping faster and starting to sweat. "So pretty," you moaned out. "Mm, I love when you beg for me~. Beg for me, (Y/N), do it~."

"Double Trou—Agh!" They hit your g spot and you arched your back. DT laughed and held onto your waist with their arms, keeping your lower regions connected with their thighs. "Ooh, ah, I love that sound. Say my name~."

"Double..Trouble~." You smiles and rolled your neck, laughing and squealing in glee as they kept pumping and swerving and enjoying you. "You are gorgeous," they complimented slowly. You closed your eyes and let your semen/cum trail the edges of your thighs, smiling wide.

"Wow, you really love me that much~?" DT teased. "One more, one more please," you blinked slowly and drooled. Double Trouble shook their head with a smirk. "Babe, please.."

"Ah ah ah, no, my surprise is done. You finished too fast and ruined it." They giggled at your pout and whine. "Go get cleaned up, I'll make you something nice~."

You sat up slowly and wrapped your arms around your lover, pulling them closer and kissing their lips hard as a thank you. Your legs shook under you and you hobbled to your closet while DT went to make you some food.