Jealous!DT x Reader

[ from @CookieEvil ]

They would be annoyed if they weren't getting the attention they "deserve." Lol
———

"Ugh, babeee.."

Double Trouble groaned and stretched out on the comfy mattress. You, meanwhile, were silent and reading. They pouted and scooted over to you. "What's wrong?? What did I do?"

You rolled your eyes and kept reading with a grin. They slapped your thigh. "Why're you ignoring me??"

"I'm busy, can you not?" You got up and walked out with your book. "No, no don't leave me!"

[][]

In the kitchen you had started reading on the couch, curled up into a ball. Until a certain someone came.

"BABE! Just tell me what I did so I can say sorry!" They whined. DT jumped onto the couch and you just put the book closer to your face. "(Y/N) please! Was it about last night?? I swear it was an accident!"

"Double Trouble, I'm busy. Go annoy someone else," you sighed and got up once more, walking outside. "Wait, what happened last night??"

"Uhm..nothing."

You rolled your eyes and walked faster.

[][]

The grass was wet but you didn't care. Double Trouble came out to find you still reading.

"Can you please at least give me a hug??" They plopped on your lap. You read over their shoulder and didn't even notice them trying to take the book out of your hands.

Once they did you groaned and shoved their face into the wet grass. "Give me my book back!" They looked up at you with a hurt expression. You grabbed the book back and walked away. "Oh, darling, it is on!"

[][]

Over the course of the day you have discovered that one person can be more annoying than 12 people playing kazoos. Double Trouble was being a pain in the ass for no reason, and even then, when you asked for them to stop, they wouldn't. Why??

You had finally had enough and decided to confront them.

You found them sulking in your shared bedroom. They looked up and frowned. "So you're here now?"

"Why have you been annoying me all day?" You asked.

"Straight to the point," they lightly sassed. "Why're you ignoring me? I find it very rude, especially because I'm your partner."

"Partner or not, you've been an ass. You gotta learn your boundaries."

They gasped. "Boundaries? Excuse you, I have boundaries!"

You glared at them. "Ok, maybe I don't, but," they tried convincing but you crawled up onto the bed and put a finger on their mouth. "DT, I love you, but sometimes I just need a break. And if you're gonna be my partner then you gotta respect my boundaries. Okay?"

They thought for a minute and sighed, leaning on your shoulder. "Fine, I suppose I was mean today..I just missed you."

"I'm flattered." You smiled and started to pet their hair. "Can you not shove my face into the dew next time you're pissed at me though?" They asked with a hint of flirt.

You laughed and kissed their hair. "I'm sowwy, baby, that won't happen again."

"What book were you reading? Was it about anything...inappropriate ~?"

"Ew, no!" You giggled and leaned back on the headrest with DT becoming little spoon against your chest. "No, it's called The Original Sinners by Tiffany Reisz, I think you'd like it actually.."

Double Trouble hugged around your waist. You could tell now needy they were, it was awfully cute. "You wanna read it to me?" They asked. "Sure, I'll start from the beginning—"

"No, start from the sexy part!"

"There is no sexy part, oh my god!"

You laughed and they tickled your stomach lightly, taking the book and flipping to the middle. "Nora you skank!" They said aloud and kept reading. "No, you're missing all the goods parts stop!"

You kept laughing and wrestling with your partner to get the stupid book back, but at least you spent the rest of the night together.