Hands Off

Leeezzz goooo

Y/N's POV:

Y/N: Hands off bitch.

The meta growls at me before standing up to his full height easily towering over me. I look down to Nevada and offer her my hand. She takes it and we stand shoulder to shoulder.

Washington: Colorado. I should've known you'd show up.

Y/N: Wash I'd suggest staying out of this one.

Washington: I can't Colorado, this is my one ticket out of this hellhole.

Y/N: Hey guys keep Wash occupied!

Sarge: With pleasure. Now c'mere dirtbag!

I look back to the Meta who's attaching something to his armor before growling at us.

Nevada: He's got an AI now.

Y/N: Well then.

I slam my fist into my palm.

Y/N: Let's not keep the big man waiting.

3rd Person POV:

The three freelancers circle eachother as the reds and blues engage Agent Washington. The meta growls before sprinting at the two other agents. Nevada leaps over the Meta while Colorado rolls to the side.

Nevada cloaks herself while Colorado punches the Meta's helmet. The meta quickly responds by grabbing Colorado's fist and spinning him around before throwing him like a rag doll.

Nevada uncloaks behind the Meta and kicks the back of his knees making the giant of a man stagger. He turns to grab her but Nevada kicks the Meta in side. The Meta grabs her leg but Nevada uses her free leg to push off the ground and kick the Meta across his face causing him to drop her.

Suddenly an explosion sends the Meta flying forwards. Behind him is agent Colorado reloading his grenade launcher.

Y/N: Yippy ki yay motherfucker!

Colorado charges forward and fires another shot but a yellow dome shield stops the blast from reaching the Meta.

Y/N: Shit forgot about that!

The Meta reaches for his Brute Shotgun and cocks it before growling. Colorado reloads his grenade launcher as well.

Nevada: Remind how you and Wash managed to take this guy down.

Y/N: Well we used an EMP.

Nevada: You mean E.M.P?

Y/N: No I mean EM-

Nevada: Look out!

She tackles Colorado into the snow as a shot from the brute shotgun flies over the two. The Meta is now charging them while firing a barrage of explosives.

Y/N: Echo!

A blue shield surrounds Colorado and Nevada as explosions pound it. The Meta however rushes into the shield. The Meta raises the blade of his gun into the air and swings it down at Colorado who uses his grenade launcher to block the blow. However the Meta slices the grenade launcher in half.

Y/N: Oh c'mon I just got this!

The Meta growls as Nevada quickly gets behind the giant and wraps her legs around his neck. She squeezes as hard as she can but the Meta pulls her off before slamming his fist into her gut. She flies back a few feet.

Colorado doesn't give the Meta a chance to breathe as he already kicks the Meta's knee backwards. However the bone doesn't break. The Meta then decks Colorado across the face sending the freelancer sprawling onto the snow.