Time Travel

Okay hopefully Wattpad won't screw me over again. Lez gooo

3rd Person POV:

Agents Oregon and Colorado sprint through a time hole. Behind them is the angry goddess Kalirama.

They step out in a canyon of sorts. A very familiar canyon.

Y/N's POV:

Oregon and I step out from the time hole. In front is us is Blood Gulch.

Y/N: Jeez did it always look this way?

Oregon: Yeah the quality could've been better.

Y/N: Better? This was the best we had back then.

Oregon: You make it sound like we're in some game about super soldiers fighting against other super soldiers.

Y/N: Your forgetting the aliens. And besides what kinda game gets all meta like this?

Oregon: Yeah I suppose.

Y/N: Hmm...now what in the world should we do here?

Oregon: Well let's figure out how this time travel shit works. Don't wanna go around causing paradox's and what not.

Y/N: Well obviously we can't talk to our former selves, bet on sporting events, do the lotter-

Oregon: Are you basing this off of Back to the Future?

Y/N: I mean isn't that how it works?

Oregon: Think about it. If you change something in the past, that past becomes your new present.

Y/N: Did you just try to use the Avengers to explain time travel?

Oregon: Hey jolly big green guy was right.

Y/N: Okay Oregon that's all fiction. We're real people.

Oregon: Since when did you become sensible?

Y/N: Eh years of traumatic experiences.

The two of us share a laugh knowing full well that we've seen shit that we'll keep to themselves for the rest of our lives.

Y/N: So theoretically, if I were to take something from here would it change a whole timeline of events?

Oregon: Well this is new for me.

Y/N: Hmm...I got an idea.

Oregon: What're you going to do?

Y/N: Well this is typically my nap time here in the canyon. So i'm going to get on the comms and tell everyone to remind me about something in 20 minutes.

Oregon: And then we go 20 minutes in the future.

Y/N: And if they don't then that means whatever we do in the past won't significantly change the present.

Oregon: And if it alters everything?

Y/N: Then i'm still going to do what I want to do.

He nods his head. I tune into the Gulch's radio frequency.

Y/N: Hey guys can you remind me poison Grif's next meal, like in 20 minutes.

Sarge: Will do private.

Yeesh I forgot I had taken orders from Sarge. What a shit show, but it was always kinda fun.

Simmons: I'll set my alarm!

Grif: Up your ass L/N!

Tucker: Yo reds shut the fuck up!

I laugh as both sides begin to go back and forth arguing. The good old days.