Victory

Leeezzz gooooo

Y/N's POV:

I fire my very last grenade launcher shot taking out the last of the oncoming guards. The voices have finally gone quiet.

At the start of the firefight something happened to Epsilon. One second he was there and the next he wasn't. In his place were several voices of different AI's.

Every single AI was there. Talking to me. Jabbering to me. They told me what to do. And no matter what Hargrove threw at us the suit was able to counter it.

The ultimate weapon. This is what Felix and Locus were initially after. It's no wonder Maine lost his mind with these damn things talking all at once.

But when it's all said and done the voices stop. The suit is nothing but a husk now.

I take a look behind me and breathe a sigh of relief. The guys are okay. A little shaken maybe, but they'll live.

Tucker: Is that it?

Y/N: Yeah. That should be it.

Caboose: We did it!

The guys all celebrate.

Y/N: Epsilon.

No response.

Y/N: Church?

Again, nothing.

Simmons: Uhm where is he?

Y/N: I'm not...I'm not sure.

Sarge: We can find him later. There's still one person aboard who needs to pay.

Y/N: Right. Let's go get that son of a bitch.

We begin marching down the corridors of the Staff of Charon. I feel an emptiness similar to when Echo left me. If what I'm feeling is right...then Church is gone.

We reach the bridge of the ship. The guys stand around looking at me.

Y/N: I'll handle this.

Grif: Right that sounds good to me.

Y/N: Go secure the hangar. I'll be there shortly.

And so they leave me. I stare at the doors before throwing them open. In front of me is Hargrove with a magnum aimed at me.

I duck to the side as his bullet flys past me. He continues shooting but I evade and charge him. Once I'm close enough I knock the gun away from him before punching him in the face.

Y/N: Remember me bitch?

I see his lip quiver before I grab him by collar of his shirt. I lift him up and slam him against the wall.

Y/N: So this is where you were hiding. While you crashed my ship. Dragged me and my friends into a civil war. Then dragged us into a war with your mercenaries. And then...

My voice breaks for a moment.

Y/N: Your war got my best friend killed. And for that.

I elbow his face before kneeing him in the gut. He groans as I throw him onto the ground.

Y/N: I'm going to make the next five minutes of your pathetic life a living nightmare.

Hargrove: Now wait you must be a sensible man. Surely we can come to an arrangement!

I grab his head and slam it against the floor three times. I then punch his stomach.

Y/N: Yeah sure. The arrangement is you shut the fuck up and take the pain like a man.

I stomp on his crotch causing him to scream.

Y/N: Oh wait. I forgot you aren't a man.

He writhes on the ground in pain as stomp on his stomach over and over. I then switch tactics and grab his arm before snapping it.

Hargrove: Augh!

I let him down and watch as he tries to crawl away from me before I grab his ankles and drag him closer to me.

Y/N: Where do you think your going?

I flip him onto his back and lift one of his legs into the air. I then begin pushing it towards his face. He screams as the bone pops and his knee touches his forehead.

Hargrove: Mercy! No more!

Y/N: Mercy huh. Where was the mercy for all those lives lost fighting a pointless war?

He stays quiet.

Y/N: That's what I thought.

I grab him by his tie and drag him out of his office. I walk through the ship until I reach the hangar where everyone is.

Nevada: Colorado!

Y/N: Hey. Anyone seen a trash can around? I need to take out the trash.

She looks behind me and see Hargrove struggling for air. Behind her visor I can tell she's giving me an understanding look.

Nevada: No I haven't seen one. But I did see one down below. Maybe you can throw the trash into it from here.

Y/N: Sounds like a good idea.

I reach the opening of the hangar and hold Hargrove over it.

Hargrove: No stop!

Y/N: Any last words?

Hargrove: This isn't ove-

I throw him out.

Y/N: I forgot I don't give a shit.

And so I go back to retrieve my armor. I don't need the EVA suit. It's not mine.

On the ride back to base I play the message left behind by Epsilon for the third time. Out of everyone Caboose took it the hardest. Poor guy. How are we supposed to explain that Church won't be coming back this time.

It's been about two days since Epsilon shattered. I gave his chip to Carolina since most of the messages left behind are for her. That and no AI could ever replace my partner. No one could ever replace Echo.

In celebration of our victory it was decided we'd do something big. We would activate the temple of procreation.

I find myself walking through the barracks. If I'm not wrong the temple should be going off right about now.

I start to feel different as the sky lights up. Yup they activated it.

As I walk through the halls I see Oregon hurrying down the hall towards me. Suddenly a door opens next to him and for a second I catch a glimpse of a top less Dr. Gray as she drags Oregon in.

Y/N: He's fine.

I pass by the room blocking out the noises. Damn that was quick. I reach my own room and walk in.

I lay down and try to block out the people in other rooms going at it. And then my door opens. In the doorway is Nevada with this look in her eyes.

Nevada: Hey Y/N~

She struts towards me in a pair of black underwear. Oh fuck yeah.

She reaches my bed and we waste no time beginning to make out. I feel her grind against me.  But before we can go any further the door opens.

Carolina: Room for one more~

Nevada: Mmm just this once Carolina~

Oh boy. Now this is gonna be a story no one would ever believe.

Aaaand scene.