Ceremony

Leeezzz gooooo

Y/N's POV:

Oh shit oh shit oh holy shit my fucking head hurts. What happened last night?

Taking a look around I see Wash on the ground stark naked. In his left hand is a bottle of Jack.

Y/N: W...Wash? Fuck my head...

I sit up and hold my head. To my right is Oregon sitting in a chair with some Tennessee Whiskey next to him. Damn I miss Tennessee, that dude was hilarious. Wait...what's that on his neck?

I groggily look at his neck. Medium sized purple marks line his neck. Oh holy shit did Gray give him that before we left...

For the bachelor party!

Y/N: Oh fuck...if last night was the party...

And then realization dawns on me.

Y/N: Wash! Oregon! Get the fuck up!

Wash groans and Oregon just takes a deep breath before they both look at me.

Washington: Colorado? What time is it?

Y/N: It's fucking late o clock!

Oregon: Will you quit yelling?

Y/N: I can't! We need to fucking go now!

Washington: Go? Go where?

Y/N: To my wedding you jackass!

Their eyes widen before they look at eachother. Then at me.

Oregon: Get your fucking clothes on we're taking this shit on the road!

And so the scramble ensues. We race around what is now clearly a hotel room. Chorus, right we were on Chorus for the night.

Somehow I manage to get on a new pair of underwear and then we run out. Washington covers his junk with his hand while Oregon only has a pair of pants on.

We make it outside to where we get the valet guy to bring around our warthog...which is covered in bullet holes.

Y/N: When the hell did we get shot at?!

Oregon: Oh...so that's why your bleeding.

Y/N: I'm what?!

And sure enough as Oregon touches my side I wince in pain.

Y/N: Son of a bitch!

Oregon laughs before Washing takes the wheel of the warthog. We then race off to where the wedding is going to be held.

Washington drive both Oregon and I start getting dressed. In a moving vehicle, going 90, with no roof or seatbelts.

You'd swear we were suicidal or something like that. Although getting absolutely shit faced before the night of your wedding might be a bad idea.

Washington: Fuck me I'm hungover!

Oregon: Wash you didn't have much to drink!

Y/N: Your a fucking Marine! You guys were bread to kill and out drink!

Oregon: Your god damn right!

Once me and Oregon somehow manage to get dressed that leaves Washington practically naked.

Washington: Someone switch!

Y/N: On my mark.

Washington: Call it!

Y/N: Mark!

He jumps up and we switch spots expertly. I hit the gas and he starts getting changed.