Chasing Leads

Leeeezzz gooooo

Y/N's POV:

Currently we're stuck in Sidewinder with the freelancer forces keeping us pinned.

Carolina: Everyone front and center!

I fire my last rocket and then throw the launcher at some random soldier's head. Looking to my left I see Nevada retrieving her knife from someone's throat before flicking the blood off of it.

Grif: Well so much for this plan.

Sarge: Quit your blabbering Grif. L/N I don't suppose you and your fairy friend can help us out.

I look around us before shrugging.

Carolina: We're going to push to their motor pool and get the hell out of here. Sync?

Y/N: Sync.

Nevada: Sync.

Washington: Sync.

Everyone else looks confused.

Y/N: Oh right when she's says Sync you kinda just repeat it back so everyone knows what to do.

Caboose: Automatic Dishwasher.

Everyone else just repeats it back.

Nevada: Dear god.

Zeta: Our probability of death has risen.

Echo: Well that's lovely ain't it?

Carolina: Lets move it!

She leads us through the gunfire and winding hallways until we reach the motor pool. Everyone starts getting into vehicles when I spot something.

Y/N: Oh yeah. I'm using that.

Echo: I don't think your certified for that.

Y/N: Ah it's not like it has six pedals.

Echo: Nevada can I ride with you?!

Y/N: Nope lets go buddy!

I run towards the vehicle and get into it.

Y/N: Echo take over the gun controls.

Echo: On it.

Carolina: Colorado what are you doing?

Y/N: Something that I've always wanted to do. Besides everyone knows that this beats everything.

Nevada: We'd better start going. Knowing Colorado this is going to get crazy.

I turn on the vehicle and look down at the controls.

Y/N: Why are there six pedals and only four directions?!

3rd Person POV:

The gunfire rages on as the project freelancer soldiers advance closer and closer on the base.

We find two soldiers taking cover next to a wall.

Soldier 1: Hey you hear that?

Soldier 2: No. Must be your stupidity.

Soldier 1: Yeah your probably right.

Suddenly the sound of an engine gets closer and closer to pair of soldiers.

Soldier 2: Wait I hear it. What in the fu-

Suddenly the wall is blown to hell as a vehicle emerges from the smoke and debris.