A Chance

Leeeezzzz gooooooo

Y/N's POV:

I sit in a pelican bound for the New Republic base to give Tucker the medical attention he needs. I sit next to Nevada who laces her fingers through mine, but we don't say anything. We don't have to say anything.

Upon our arrival Gray and Oregon rush Tucker out of the pelican to the New Republic's medical facility. Once the others step out we're greeted with a sea of soldiers.

They all begin cheering and chanting on and on about how we just saved them. The ones who don't are seen sitting down with their hands in their heads no doubt thinking about the ones they lost in this pointless conflict.

Nevada: These were the people who I was running with for awhile.

She nods her head towards a group of new republic soldiers who have a black secondary color to their armor.

Nevada: Those three were in my "elite" group. Even you could handle a stealth mission better than them.

I think back to my most recent stealth mission and chuckle.

Y/N: That so?

Nevada: C'mon let's get a move on.

She takes my hand and leads me deeper into the base.

Y/N: Just where are we going?

Nevada: You'll see~

Y/N: Oh dear god.

We arrive outside of a room.

Nevada: New Republic knew how to take care of its captains. This here is my private quarters.

Y/N: You had your own room?

Nevada: Of course, c'mon.

She pulls me into the room and my hand immediately finds the lock. Her hands trail down my armor before beginning to undo my armor. My hands pull off our helmets.

I look into her brown eyes and see a look of lust and passion.

Our lips crash into eachother as we both begin to pull off our armor leaving us in just our skin suits.

I pull her down onto her bed and we practically rip off eachother's skin suits off.

My hands trail down her body, her every curve, every little dip in her skin, the scars that line her slim body.

Her lips trail down my neck, she lightly nibbles on my neck sending a jolt down my body.

She looks up at me with tears in her eyes. Not of sorrow but of relief.

Nevada: Y/N.

My hand begins to rub against her in a teasing manner.

Y/N: Sarah?

We kiss once again and we look into eachother's eyes before smiling.

Nevada: I love you.

Her heads echo in my head as my chest begins to tighten. My heart races as the largest smile I've ever had, etches onto my face.

Y/N: I love you Sarah.

She bites her lip before I feel her hand grab me before gasping.

Nevada: Someone's excited~

Ha y'all ain't getting that lemon...yet. I dunno if I'm do it.

Oregon's POV:

I stand over Tucker attempting to save his life. Gray and I move around the surgical room as if it was a coordinated dance.

Gray: Oh boy his bloods on my hands.

Oregon: Why are you always so excited when people bleed?

Gray: Duh silly, the more they bleed the more techniques I get to test out on an unconscious patient unable to tell me no.

Oregon: Dear fucking god.

We manage to stop the bleeding.

Oregon: Pass me the staples.

Gray: I was thinking we should stitch him together.

Oregon: The staples will hold longer. The stitches are more likely to rip in his line of work.

Gray: Say do we know his blood type?

Oregon: Look like an AB.

Gray: Perfect I had a feeling.

She tosses me a blood bag as she begins to check his blood levels.

Gray: As I suspected, he's going to need some blood. He's lost a lot of it~

Oregon: Right I'll get started on that.

I go ahead and insert the transfer needle and look over at Gray as she watches on.

Gray: Have I ever told you that you drive me wild when your putting needles into people~

Oregon: A few times actually.

Y/N's POV:

I have my arm around Nevada's shoulder. Her head rests against my chest as I rub circles on her skin.

Echo: Id like to say that if there was any way to bleach my artificial eyes, I would've done it by now.

Y/N: Can it Echo....Wait you were watching?

Echo: Unfortunately. Next time around do me a favor and pull me before you get down and dirty.

Nevada: That was...something else.

Y/N: Yeah, where'd you learn to do that thing with your hips?

Nevada: A lady never kisses and tells.

Y/N: Fair enough, fair enough.

Nevada: So...the wall huh?

I look over at the wall that has a dent in it now.

Y/N: Heh yeah your just as light as I thought you'd be.

We lay there for what seems like forever just enjoying eachother's presence.

Echo: Heads up you got company in three...two...and now.

There's a knock at the door.

Y/N: Yeah?

Washington: Colorado? Your in there too?

Nevada: Why wouldn't he be?

Washington: Fair enough. We're gathering in the conference room and need you two to be there.

Y/N: Alright give us a minute.

I hear his footsteps retreat down the hall away from the room. I look over at Nevada and sigh before getting out of the bed. Nevada stretches and I can't help but admire her beauty.

We get back into our armor before walking down to the conference room. Hand in hand we join the others.

Y/N: So whats up?

Carolina: Charon has declared war against Chorus.

Y/N: No rest for the wicked it seems.

Washington: So how about it Colorado? You ready to plunge knee deep into another war?

Y/N: As long as I get to blow up shit. Maybe a reactor core of some kind.

Echo pops up next to me and cracks his knuckles.

Echo: Yup I'm ready for this shit to be over with.

Suddenly Church begins to perform a speech. I tune him out and think back to everything I've done so far and how this might be it for me.

But what I fail to notice is Echo glitch out for a second.

Aaaaand scene