3.

Alex's POV

I immediately get to my feet, a frown planted on my face. What the heck is going on?

Some prisoners run out their cells and sprint towards the third door at the end of the hallway, while others walk or don't move at all.

I slowly step out my cell and look around. I try to stop someone to ask them what is going on, but nobody pays attention to me, all too focused on getting to wherever they are going.

Suddenly, I feel a strong grasp on my wrist and I look up to find the creepy officer holding onto me. Grant.

I cringe at the sight of him, remembering the last time he hand his hands on me. "You're coming with me."

Before I can protest, he roughly pulls me down the hall and through a different door. I look around, trying to figure out where he is taking me. There are no windows or lights. It is almost pitch black in here.

As my eyes adjust, I notice figures chained to some of the walls and metal doors with huge locks on them.

I suddenly stop walking, not liking what is going on. I remember what Cage said about officers like him doing bad things when they get girls alone. "Where are you taking me?" I question.

He whips his hand across my face, and I shout out in pain as a stinging feeling erupts on my cheek. "Don't ever question me, pig. You are nothing. You do what I say."

He grabs me again, this time his grip a whole lot stronger than before. My lip quivers at the amount of force he is using.

We continue to walk for about five minutes, but the five minutes feel like an eternity with his grip on me. We come to a halt and I immediately try to see what is in front of us but my eyes can't adjust enough to see.

A door.

A gigantic steel door.

No. No. No.

In no way will this situation ever be good. How could it be? Maybe the room is filled with flowers and he'll say I'm free and won't be executed.

He pulls the door open. A small blue lightbulb hangs loosely from a cord in the roof. The entire room is covered in dirty, cracked tiles and a few shower heads are placed along the walls.

It makes my skin crawl. I shake my head and then start screaming as loud as I possibly can. I scream until I can't breathe and yell profanities and for help.

Grant angrily grabs my hair and throws me to the ground inside the room. He steps in and shits the door, locking it.

My heart is beating so hard I can feel it everywhere. I quickly stand up and run to the opposite end of the room. It's not very big but I have to try to get away from this man.

He lets out a laugh. "I like it when they run." He slowly walks closer. "When they try to fight." Closer. "When they scream." Closer. "And cry and beg for mercy."

When he's within reach, I kick his family jewels and run again. He bends over, hissing in pain. "Like that?" I spit.

Unexpectedly, he runs over to me and grabs me, banging my head against the wall and then shoving me to me knees. "Oh, I'm going to love fucking you."

I punch him between the legs again then quickly move away. He yells and pushes me to the floor then starts kicking me over and over again. I start crying as pain shoots through my body.

"Oh baby, don't cry. This is only the beginning," he coos. He grabs my by my hair and pulls me across the floor, making me scream louder than I ever have before.

Please don't let this happen. Please don't let this happen. Please, please, please.

"Scream as loud as you want. These walls are soundproof. Trust me, I've tested them quite a few times." Even in the dim lighting, I can see the proud smile smeared across his face.

My entire soul sinks and I close my eyes. There's no way to stop this. He's going to do it.

He pulls me up by my hair making me yelp in pain and then presses me to the wall. He rips my baggy jumpsuit open at the top and I suck in a deep breath. I won't scream and I won't cry; he said he likes that.

He punches my back extremely hard, then lets out a moan and kisses my chest. He bites on my neck and I wince at the pain. "Stop!" I scream and try to shove him away.

"Beg me, baby." He smirks and throws me to the floor. My leg twists weirdly and a sharp, excruciating pain shoots through my ankle.

Then a hard, forceful stomp comes down on my back, knocking the air out of my lungs.

I just want to die.

I want to be executed right now so this can be over.

"Please," I whisper. It's all I have left. I don't think it would make a difference whether I beg or not, he's still going to do it and like it.

"I'll be fast."

"I know this won't make a difference, but please don't do this. I-I'm on my period right now. Plus I've never been on birth control so I could get pregnant. Please, stop. Just let me go and I won't tell anyone about this I swear."

That was a lie, I'm not on my period. But I'm a virgin and I haven't even kissed a guy since I was sixteen.

This can't happen.

"Don't worry, you'd be executed before the baby is born and I don't mind a little blood. It makes good lube."

I feel like I am about to puke. "Don't do this."

He starts undoing his belt, smiling down at me.

"It won't hurt a lot." The look in his eyes says the opposite.

0•0•0•0•0

Think I'm gonna start doing a question of the day on this book (that doesn't really have anything to do with the book) soooo...

Qotd: What is your favourite genre of music?

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx