18.

*trigger warning: depression and dark themes*

Alex's POV

I quickly get up off the floor and stare at Cage. It's dark, but I can still see him. He is lying with his arms behind his head and a grin on his face. "I think you just found the man of your dreams," he comments.

He looks so good when he smiles.

"Yeah, I did," I state. I'm going to have to flirt more because clearly I am getting nowhere with him. "That dream, it was really... hot."

I lean my body back against the cold, hard wall and decide to put some distance between us. I am going to make him come to me.

"How so?" he asks.

"It was a sex dream. I don't know why it happened, but it did."

Cage slides over the bed and sits up straight, clearly curious to know more. "What happened?" I smile, knowing that would have caught his interest.

Thank goodness I have a dirty imagination. I am good at making these things up as I go.

I bite my lip and look up, stalling a bit to come up with something good. "I was in a hotel, at the front desk. The man working there gave me a room key and I made my way up to my hotel room, but as soon as I walked in, I noticed two things."

I walk forward, away from the wall, and turn to face Cage. "The first thing was that there were handcuffs and ties hanging from the bed post. The second was that the shower was running."

Cage is listening intently. He is hanging on to every word.

"I heard the tap turn off so I walked into the bathroom, wanting to know who the intruder was. The bathroom was steamy, and inside I found a gorgeous, naked man with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. If I could have wished for any superpower, it would have been to make that towel drop."

Cage stands up and walks closer to me. Stopping a foot away from me. "Who was he?"

I glance away, feeling slightly nervous. "You."

He doesn't reply, so I continue. "You told me that you hadn't expected me to come so early, but you were glad I was there. I didn't know what you meant, but I didn't care. All I knew is that I wanted you." 

I put distance between Cage and I again, going back to my place against the wall. This time I didn't do it because I wanted him to come closer, I did it because I was picturing Cage and I in that situation and was slowly forgetting how to breathe.

I stay silent, trying to come up with more. "You... You put your hands on my waist."

Cage comes closer again and puts his hands on my waist. "Like this?"

"Yeah, like that..." I nod. "And you pushed me back into the room and onto the bed. Then we got naked."

I take a chance and grab Cage's shirt, and pull it over his head. He allows it. He nods for me to continue.

I place my hand on his hard chest. His skin is warm. "You were whispering all kinds of bad things in my ear, making me want you so desperately. Then you went silent, and slid your tongue up my neck and bit my ear. It wasn't something that I had expected to like, but I did."

Cage licks his lips and slides a hand onto my neck. He tilts my head to the side and then dips his face down and follows the story, sliding his tongue up my neck. I shiver at the feeling and close my eyes, letting out a soft moan.

"Keep going," he whispers breathlessly against my ear.

My eyes trail down to his lips. "You told me that I was yours, and then you tied me to the headboard so I couldn't move my arms. The way you touched me, it felt like you knew my body. You knew exactly what I liked."