Home

(3rd person point of view)

On a stormy night all that could be heard are the small little feet of a little girl running as fast as she can. What was she running from? No one knows not even her. All she knows is that she has to go and find shelter to wait out the storm. While running she ran into a set of legs and fell on her butt. Frightened she looks up at the rest of the body and sees a friendly smile. As the frightened little girl stayed on her butt the lady bent down and started to make some conversation
" Hey there little one what are you doing out here on this kind of night" the lady said with a kind voice to the frightened girl
"I ran away from home,mommy and daddy are mean and they did bad things." Said the little girl while sniffling although she was scared she felt a little safe in the presenc of the lady
" Well whats your name little one" the lady asked with a small yet kind smile
" Y/N  L/N." Responded the little girl".
" Well Y/N, my name is Lily how about you come with me to my house and we get you all cleaned up. How does it sound. ". The girl thought for a few moments
" are you sure, I don't want to intrude on your life style. " Said Y/N with a sad face while she looked down." Of course not, I live all by my self now no husband, no boyfriend , no kids, it will be just you me Y/N" Lily said with a smile. Y/N smiled brighter then any star out there while nodding her head.

(At Lily's house)

After a nice hot shower and a nice home cooked meal Y/N sat on the couch while watching Lily talk on the phone. Who was she talking to you might ask? Well she was talking to the police about Y/N. After the call Lily walked up to the little girl and smiled. "Well Y/N-chan we are going to the police station and they are gonna give me some documents so that I can be your legal guardian" Lily said trying her best to explain to a eight year old.
" Does that mean you'll be my new mommy." Y/N asked with stars in her eyes. To Y/N that didn't sound bad at all in fact it sounded like heaven. Lily was the nicest person the little girl had ever met. Lily was also very beautiful and energetic. " Yes that does mean I'll be your new mommy." Lily replied with the same happiness. Just like Y/N, Lily didn't mind the little girl being her daughter. Y/N was just so tiny and cute she outshined all the stars and planets there was. Lily was also excited cause she always wanted a daughter but couldn't because she didn't have the confidence and bravery to give birth not to mention she was gay. But now that little Y/N was here she could have all she ever wanted. After the talk they both fell asleep.

(Early morning)

"Are you ready my little *Nikko*"Lily asked as they walked out the door to the police station." Yes ma'am" replied the little girl. As they walked they made some conversation about what Y/N liked. Once they reached it they were greeted by a police officer that led them to a room. After a long 4 hours of signing papers Y/N  was finally Lily's and they went out to ice cream to celebrate. After ice cream they went home and got ready for bed. "Goodnight my little *nikko*"Lily said softly as she tuked the little girl in to bed." Goodnight Mommy" Y/N replied as she fell asleep in the comfort of her new HOME.

This is what Lily looks like just imagine her a lot older more bust and adult looking with blue eyes

This is what Lily looks like just imagine her a lot older more bust and adult looking with blue eyes. Her quirk allows her to control her hair.

AUTHORS NOTE.

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you know that *NIKKO* mean sunshine in Japanese. Since Lily said that Y/N  outshined all the stars and planets. Any ways hope you enjoyed. AUTHOR-CHAN OUT