INTERNSHIPS (2)

Y/N point of view
"Alright Full Force there's not a lot of vilians during the nigh but they are pretty strong" he looked a round. At the moment we where on a roof top and it's around 10. "So is mic and midnight underground heros two" my hair was pink, my eyes green. Since Natsu's senses are on par with those of a dragon I can hear if there is any vilians near by. "Not Midnight but Mic yes, He's only famous cause of his radio show." I heard some talking in a Alley nearby. "Aiza-""it's Eraserhead on patrol." We locked eyes. We looked down in the alley and saw 3 men harassing a lady. "Full force take down the one closest to the girl and make sure she's alright" I nodded "alright on my mark" I focused on the guy closest to the girl. the guy had bluish, greenish hair. "Let's go" I jump down right in front of the girl. "Hey fella names Full Force and I would appreciate it if you leave this little lady alone." He glared at me. "Alright but only if you would come with me" I glared at him, in a split second my fist was in his face, and he went flying. "People like you disgust me." The other two looked at me. That's when they got wrapped in Eraserhead's scarf. I turned and saw the lady scared. "Hey my name's Full Force there's no need to be scared" I gave a friendly smile. "Thank you so much for saving me" she hugged me and then she thanked Aizawa. "Ma'am would you come to the police station for us so we could get some questions in for our report" I took her hand. "Yeah anything to help"

AIZAWA POINT OF VIEW |Bet you didn't see that coming|
After getting her to the police station and got some answers A man and two kids came in. One was a little girl and the other was a boy. "MOMMY" the kids hugged her and so did the man. I glanced at l/n and saw some tears in her eyes. Interesting. "These are the heros who saved me" the lady pointed towards us. "It's no big deal we are just doing our job" l/n responds, "it's getting late why don't you guys head on home" I also said. Once we saw them safely home something bothered me about how l/n punched the guy. It looks so familiar. "L/n if you don't mind me asking, who's you real mother" she froze in her tracks. "Oh uh, h-her name i-is Victoria, she the famous portal hero" she looked scared at the mention of her mom. "Come on let's get back to patrol, we might run into mic" her eyes brightened. I'll stay off the topic of her mother.

Back to your point of view
After I few more looks around the city we finally went back to his house, we ended up running into Mic as he said we would. It's 5 in the morning no wonder he doesn't sleep. We immediately started to train. He teaching me how to use his scarf. "When do I get to sleep" my eyes felt heavy and I could bearly see straight. "Once you do 50 sit-ups you can go to sleep" the hell man "ok."  Once I got done I fell to the ground and fell asleep.

A few hours later
I woke up to the sound of a notification going off on my phone who could that be. It's 7:12pm right now so I have to go on patrol soon.  I checked my phone and saw Kat's name.  This is you this is bakugo

B - hey idiot why haven't you responded back yet.
Y - Hey sorry I was out on patrol with Aizawa all night  and then slept all day
B - what happened on patrol ? Beat any ones face in
Y - yeah actually, there was these 3 guys harassing a lady in a alley. So I took the one closest to the lady and asked him to leave her alone right. He said he would as long as I went with him. This made me angry so I punched him in the face with my dragon iron fist.
B - Good job you can actually fight
Y - Hey I'm great at fighting
B - sure whatever
Y - I have to go on patrol again I'll text you later bye. 💗
B - Bye idiot ❤️
I

hope this patrol goes as good as the first one 

|AUTHORS NOTE
Hello I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter I tried to add some bakugo in there and if you didn't notice his nickname is Kat as the reader calls him that. I want to thank LoveSweetz for following and thank you for reading guys bye bye|