FINAL EXAMS (1)

Y/l point of view
Phew, we just got done with the written portion of the test. "Wow that test was easy, thanks bakubro." Kiri put his hand on Kat shoulder. "Yeah it was easy thanks Momo" kaminari gave Momo a thumbs up. "I'm starving let's go to lunch." Kat said as he walked to my desk. "Sounds good, after sitting for so long I can't feel my legs." I chuckled. We made it to the lunch room and I got some curry, I got a lot though cause after this we gotta do the physical portion. I have a feeling that we might actually fight humans this time. "Ow" I got out of my daze and saw Monoma behind Midoriya with his tray. "Oops sorry I didn't see you there with that big head." Monoma says with a ugly smirk. " Well that's not plus ultra at all." I say as I eat my curry. "Sorry about him" kendo says as she chopped the back of his neck. "I heard you guys were talking about the physical exams. I was told by upper classmates that it'll be against robots." She said as Monoma woke up. "Kendo why would you tell our enemies that" he hissed, ok I made up my mind, that kid has problems. She then dragged him away. "You ok y/n-chan, you haven't said much since lunch started." Uraraka asked as she waved her hand in my face. "Oh sorry I was lost in thought. I just have a feeling that we won't be up against robots." I said as I took a bite of my curry. "Well we just have to see what happens." Momo said.
After eating lunch and making our way towards the changing rooms I could tell Uraraka was nervous. "Hey Uraraka" she looked my way. "There's no need to be nervous, your quirk is really strong and useful." I gave a reasureing smile. "You know y/n you can really make some one happy just by smiling" my face heated up just a little. "Awe thanks come on let's head out already". We started making light chat. She was telling me about her favorite things. As we approached the place to meet I saw some of UA'S teachers. Oh man, man oh man oh man. I was right after all. "Welcome to the physical portion of the exams." Aizawa spoke. "You probably all heard from you upper classman what we will be doing today." He had a hidden smirk. "We gonna be fighting them big old robots." Kaminari did some weird dance. "Actually it's gonna be different this time." Aizawa's scarf started to move. And our popped principal Nezu. "Today you will be up against you teachers in groups of two. Todoroki And Momo will be up against me." Aizawa gave the two a smirk.
After listing who up against who I realized my name wasn't called. "Um Mr. Aizawa who am I up against" I raised my hand. "Hmm your up against three techers." He helled up three fingers. " What why three every one else has to fight one with a teammate." I was shocked. Why three. "Well everyone one else has one quirk except for todoroki of course. But you can access any 'magic' from an anime. Putting you up against one teacher won't show us what you can do." Hmm he has a point. But still this is unfair. "Alright can you at least tell me who I'm up against then so I can start planning." I crossed my arms. "Your up against Midnight, Present mic, and Me." Oh no those three have been friends since back then, their team work is probably good. "Ok and will you guys be wearing those weight things." I pointed to the weights on his arms. All the teachers had them except Nezu. That when I heard him chuckling. "No we won't be wearing these, you'll have to fight us like we're villains with your full strength." The three looked at me. This is bad.  I took a deep breath. And looked at him confidently. "Alright old man bring it on." I gave a smirk. I sometimes take on personalities of characters I use the most. So sometimes I can be a little over confident piece of flaming crap time to time. "If you say so Full force."  Oh I feel like I got this. Mic, Midnight, and Aizawa are going down .
|AUTHORS NOTE
I jus wanna say thank you to PokePrism14 and. Gao_Yang for following me. Anyway sorry if it seems rushed. Till next time bye bye love you guys.|