SUMMER CAMP (3)

Y/n point of view
What.the.hell. he woke us up at 5:00am. He's dead. As everyone gathered around looking like zombies to hear what we are doing I caught a glimpse of Kota. It's sad how he hates heros and quirks. "Alright everyone today we are working on strengthening your quirks." Oh that sounds fun. "You will not stop until I say so." Hmm that sound kinda fun still.
After getting set up I had to hold one of my strongest transformations that I can do and I'd have to say Master the strongest at the moment. "Eh why are you so old and tiny." Pixebob asked while walking over. "This is my quirk, I'm the fairy tails master right now." I responded. "Hmm well what can he do." She asked while stalking around me. "He can do many magic spells, he's one of the wizard saints, I can only hold this for about ten minutes." She nodded. "well I'm not doing anything so let's fight." My eyes widened just a little. "Alright don't be mad when I win." I increased my size and tried to stomp on her but she dodged. I knew this wasn't going to be easy so I shrunk back to his normal size and tried some fire magic to. It hit her skirt and burned it a little. "Come on is that all her can really do" she sent some earth beast at me. I attacked with ice and froze them all. Hmm I know aizawa told me to stay as master but I'm better and faster with Wendy. I wasn't paying attention and a rock monster was above me. My instincts kicked in and I turned into Wendy and sliced it up. I landed in a stance with my knees bent my right arm on the ground and my left hand sticking out. My breathing was staggered. "Wow I was so close." I stood up straight. "My earth beast almost hand you." I nodded and looked at her. "Sorry for transforming into someone else it's just my instincts that kicked in." I rubbed the back of my neck. "It's fine but we're gonna be sparing all day." And with that she charges at me.
After training I was so tired I could bearly stand. I was able to hold masters form for about an hour until i was completely out of energy. I felt someone put their arm under mine to keep me up. "hey idiot careful" I heard the smooth voice of Kat. "Yeah yeah I will be, I'm just really tired, Im really numb to." I let out a small giggle. "Ok class 1-A tonight you will be making your own dinner, theirs already ingredients so get to work." Aizawa then walked away. "Hehe I'm glad I'm good at cooking." I grabbed some ingredients for curry and set off towards a working area. I then realized I didn't know how to start a fire and I'm to low on energy to use my quirk. "Hey y/n can you come help is with our fire please." I looked over at Ochako. "I'm sorry but if I use my quirk right know I'll pass out." I looked down. "It's alright I'll ask todoroki" she then asked todoroki. "Hey y/n need some help." I glanced at todoroki. "Yes please." I smiled and he nodded. As I started to cook I felt a presence behind me. "Hey Kat are you alright." He wrapped his arms around my waist and my face felt red. "Yeah that damn half-and-half always has to one up me." He snuggled his face into my (h/c). "Hey there's no need to be jello." I stated and patted his head. "Hmm how about you chop some of the veggies for me." I asked while I handed him the knife. "fine but I think I need some payment for this." He smirked. "Well...... I could pay you with a kiss but you have to make sure the pieces  are the same size." I went back to mixing the sauce and checking the rice. "I'll be the best damn chopper there is." He then started to chop at an inhumane speed. Hehehe hes so cute when he gets motivated. I glanced up, man I now know why Lucy loves the stars, they really are bright. I smiled and continued to work.

???? Point of the view
I'm sorry sweetie, please enjoy your time with you friends while you can cause soon you'll forget them all.

|AUTHORS NOTE
I'm sorry for posting late, I lost track of time, I went over to my friends house Saturday and don't return home until Tuesday. Please forgive me (〒﹏〒). Oh and thank you Woosung29280 and unknown_demon14 for following, love you guys bye bye (´-﹏-';)|