BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

|AUTHOR NOTE
ok so before you read,this is for my Wattpad sisterRevenant_thecrossout, this is not part of the story. This is just a cute little oneshot for her birthday. So if you want to read go ahead but you don't have to. |

Kanaki point of view.
Today was the day that i dreaded. I mean yeah it's my birthday but for some reason it seems like a day that always go bad for me or someone close to me. *Sigh* I guess I'll just try to ignore it. *Knock* *knock* my ears perked up at the sound of someone knocking on my dorm room door. I hesitated to get up but I did. I opened it up to see Bakugo. "hey idiot we are going out get up and get dressed." He was standing with his hands in his pockets. "Oh ok I'll be down in the common area in a minute." I went to close my door but he put his foot in the way. "teleport to the entrance when your done I'll be their waiting, and wear pants don't wear a skirt, in less you want everyone to see your underwear." He removed his foot and smirked. My face was feeling hot. "O-ok thanks for the warning." I then closed my door. *Sigh* what to wear. Oh I got it. I went to my closet and pulled out a black pear of skinny jeans and a black shirt with red roses on it. I put on my black high tops and telaported down. "Hey you actually listened, come one let's go." I sighed again as I followed my angry blond friend. "So where are we going." I asked with my hands swaying beside me."we are going to a amusement park." He smirked. "I heard from that shitty deku that you liked the the thrill of riding a rollercoaster." He faced forward again. I felt myself get excited.
As we arrived I got really excited. It's been a few years since I've been to an amusement park. We got our wrist bands and went in. "So where to first." Bakugo asked. " I looked around, I wanted to save the big one for last. "Well let's play some games first then go to the big rollercoaster." I pointed at it. And he just nodded. After about four hours of winning games we were carrying a lot of stuff animals. My favorite one so far was a cute Jaguar. I was having fun even though I didn't like this day. As we made our way towards the rollercoaster I kinda slowed down. "Hey Bakugo, thanks for today, im having a lot of fun." I have a small smile. "Don't mention it kanaki, and plus today's your birthday right, so happy birthday." My eyes widened, my crush since the beginning of school took me out for my birthday and remembered it was my birthday. "Yeah thanks, you know what, I think we should head back to the dorms we can ride the big rollercoaster another day." I looked up at it. "and plus we have a lot of stuff animals that we need to take back." I kinda chuckled. As I waited for a response he took at his phone."alright we can go but you bet we are gonna ride this next time." We left and I telaported us and the stuff animals to the dorms. I noticed all the light were out. "Everyone seems to be asleep,it's only 7:35 though." I walked in and the light turned on and everyone jumped out. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANAKI" my eyes widened, they all remembered. Even though I hated this day they made me come to like this day. The walls had decorations that were all sorts of colors, there was a stack of presents, each have a wrapping that corresponded with who it was from. "guys you didn't have to do this, I'm really grateful though." I put all the stuff animals on one of the couches. "Well what are we waiting for let's party" Mina jumped up and cheered. "Yeah let's party" I cheered to. After playing some games and eating cake we got to the presents, the first one handed to me was an all might themed wrapped gift. "Let me guess, is this from Izuku" I laughed slightly at the blushing boy.  I opened the gift and saw some art supplies. "Oh wow these are amazing thank you so much Izuku." I gave a genuine smile.  I was then handed a present wrapped in plain white and red "I'ma taka a guess and say todoroki." I looked at todoroki and saw his tiny smile. I opened it and saw some games. "I'm not getting any sleep tonight." I said with a smile laugh.
After opening everyones gifts there was one more. It was wrapped in a black wrapping with small explosions on it. Bakugo got me a present. "Here Kanaki, this is the last one." Everyone had smirks on their faces.  The box wasn't big, it fit in the palm of my hand. I opened and saw a gorgeous stainless steel necklace. The charm was that of a paint brush. And there was a little note inside the box.
Hey weirdo, will you be my girlfriend
-bakugo
My face went red. Everyone was laughing. "Well idiot whats your answer." Bakugo was standing in front of me now. "Yes, I've been waiting for you to ask that" I joined in on the laughs. I had him put the necklace on. But I notice something in grabbed on the little handle.
B+k
I smiled sweetly at it. This was the best day ever.

|HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I hope you enjoyed the chapter kanaki. I love you and hope you have a great day. Bye bye.|