MALL TIME

Y/n Point of view.
I was sitting in class waiting for homeroom to start. I was sore because Lily made me clean the whole house and yard. "Hey y/n, why do you look so dead today" Kat asked as he sat in front of me and turned around. "Well I cleaned the whole house and yard over the weekend." I lefted my head. "Why the hell did you do that you idiot" he looked angry. "Well Lily got mad that I went over my limits and punished me." I stretched out the sleep in my body. "Ok everyone settle down" Mr.Aizawa walked in. "I'm proud to say that everyone passed the written test." Wow that's surprising. "Although some of you failed the physical you all are still going to go to the summer camp." That's nice of him. "But those who failed will be doing remedial classes" there the catch. "Anyway class dismissed I'ma take a nap" I need to go shopping for some stuff then. "hey y/n the class is gonna go to the mall tomorrow wanna come with" Mina asked while walking over. "yeah I was just thinking of some stuff I'd like to get." I pulled out a little notebook that could fit in a pocket. "Sweet, can you ask bakugo for us" she put her hands together and gave me puppy dog eyes. "Sure but if he says no then he says no I won't force him." I said as I stood up. I made my way towards my angry blond boyfriend. "Hey Kat, do you wanna go to the mall with me tomorrow, I need a few things but didn't want to go bye myself." He looked up from his phone and sighed. "yeah I'll go I guess, I need a few things to." He stood up and packed his stuff. "Yay, thank you oh and the whole class will be there to." I smiled and grabbed his hand. "WHAT WHY THE HELL WILL THEY BE THERE, I THOUGHT YOU WHERE GOING BYE YOURSELF." he was shouting only cause he's jello. "Well we are gonna split up but if you don't want to go anymore I guess I'll just tag along with Kiri and Kaminari" I faked a sad face. "Fine I'll still go, but only cause I don't want shitty hair or dunce face with you." We started walking towards the cafeteria. "Awe thank you Kat, I love you." I smiled gave him a side hug. "Yeah yeah love you to." He returned the hug.
We arrived at the cafeteria at I got in line for some food. Today they have
(f/d) on the menu and I want some. I got my food and dessert and found the bakusquad. I took a seat by Kat. "So y/n what is on you list of things you need for camp." Mina asked while stuffing her face. "Well I'd like to get a good pair of running shoes, I'd also like to get a duffle bag, and some shorts so i don't get to hot." I read off my little list. "What about you guys." I put the list away. "I need some running shoes and a bag to." Sero answered. "I wanna get a new swimsuit." Mina cheered. I chuckled at her excitement. "I guess I could use a new one to." I smiled.  "YAY" Mina cheered some more.

*Short time skip*
I was woken up by screaming. What the hell. "Y/N THE ANGRY POMERANIAN IS HERE." Huh angry Pomeranian..... KAT. I jumped out of bed still in my PJs and ran downstairs. "Hey Kat you can just come chill in my room while a shower ok." I grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs. "DONT DO ANYTHING PERVERTED TO HER YOU LITTLE SHIT" Lily yelled. "SHUT UP OLD HAG IM NOT LIKE THAT." Kat yelled back. "Sorry Kat i over slept." I chuckled while we entered my room. "It's fine I guess." He got on his phone. "I'll be done in a few minutes." I walked into the bathroom. I have a walk-in closet in my room and a bathroom connected to my room.

|This what your room looks like

|This what your room looks like. Hope you like.|
Bakugo's point of view
I swear that old hag is up to something. "Sorry to keep you waiting" I looked up from my phone and say y/n in a cute outfit. She was wearing the necklace with the five leaf clover along withe the black clover shirt she got with black leggings and white hightops. Since she like anime I decided to watch a few. "Hey Kat could you do my hair please." I stood up and sat her down. "What style do you want weirdo" I picked up the hair brush. "Hmm go with what you think will look best." She smiled.I nodded, I went with a high ponytail with her baby hairs sticking out. "Wow thank you Kat it's looks good."she looked in the mirror. "Well duh I did it so of course it looks good idiot." I heard her laugh. "I guess since it looks good you need a reward right." She playfully smirked. "Depends on what it is." I smirked back. She stood up and planted a kiss on my lips. "You know I can do you hair everyday if I can get one of those Everytime." I smirked and walked to her door. "Sure as long as it looks good." She responded and looped her arm with mine. "Come on we need to head to the mall now to get there on time." She grabbed a purse and yelled bye to her old hag. "Alright it's mall time." She yelled. She gonna be the death of me.
|AUTHOR NOTE
Hey I hope you guys like the chapter. But question, who else thinks bakugo would be good at doing people's hair, like since he wants to be better then everyone at everything. Anyway thanks for reading, love you guys bye bye|