AFO VS OFA (1)

Your point of view
I can't believe what I'm hearing. "ok but it was the villain who killed her, the heros did what they could" I said as she glared at me. "there are heros for a reason, they never even came to see if I was ok, they never talked to me about it." She had this harsh glare. I looked down. This whole time for 7 whole years she was faking her love for me. Tears stung my eyes. "THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU A REASON TO HURT Y/N YOU OLD HAG." I heard Kat say from beside. They took the muzzle off him so he could speak. "It's alright Katsuki I'll be fine." I gave a sad smile. "Hey Lily let's turn on the TV see what UA is doing about them." Shigaraki said as he turned on TV and went to the news. In front of a crowd Aizawa and Vlad king. They were talking about what happened.

"You talk about the safety of the students Eraserhead, during the attack you gave them permission to fight correct?"- random person

"We were not able to fully understand what was going, we had to avoid the worst possible outcome." -Aizawa .

"The gas attack accounts for most of the victims, we determined that is was a sleeping has from one of the villains quirks, thanks to 5he quick think of Ms. Kendo and Mr. Tetsutetsu there was no serious wounds. We are also providing mental care to students but as right now we don't see any mental trauma" -Mr. Nezu

"What do you mean by 'worst possible outcome' you don't call 26 victims and two kidnapped worst possible outcome?"-random guy

"the worst possible outcome I assumed was them being killed"- Aizawa

"Are you saying that it was a bright spot in this Tragedy." -random guy

"We believe that the worst outcome is one that would infringe on the future"- Mr. Nezu

"Can you say the same for the kidnapped bakugo and l/n, what if the villains had their eye on them for their achievements, kidnapping them with decetful words and dyeing their path of evil. What evidence do you have for saying they have a future." -random guy

"Bakugo's actions for the sports festival is what he considers "ideal strength" he's trying harder then anyone to become the "top hero". If the villains took that as an opening then they are being short-sighted."
-Aizawa

"What about Ms. l/n?"-random guy

"L/n has the most potential in her class, with her attitude and strength she can become one of the top heros in no time, I'm positive she won't choose the path of a villain."-aizawa.

With that the TV was turned off. My eyes slightly watery. "*Knock knock* pizza delivery" we all looked at the door. "Who ordered pizza" twice asked but right after the wall was blown down. "have no fear for I am here." All might said. In seconds there where tree branches. "L/n, bakugo were you scared" all might asked while hugging us. He let go so we could answer. "HELL NO WHY WOULD I BE." Kat yelled. I sighed. Tears were now streaming down my face. "yes I was scared, but I'm more upset because of Lily." I said as I rubbed my eyes. "that's why she's here" all might said and kinda asked. I nodded. Before we could walk out a grey liquid came out of our nose and mouth. "BAKUGO L/N" All might tried to reach us but we disappeared.

Few hours earlier
Midoriya's point of view.
I was sitting in my hospital room thinking about kacchan and y/n-san. They where taken right in front of me.  I was lost in thought when I heard a knock on my door. "oh uh come in." I said. In came what's left of class 1-A. "Midoriya we already visited mo so we decided to stop by here."kirishima said. I nodded. "we also brought a melon." Meneta said. No one talked, no one could, we failed to save two of our classmates. "Midoriya I overheard some heros talking to Momo about a tracker." Kirishima said. "what are you getting at." I asked. "we can go and save them, you can still reach him." He said. "I'm sorry but as class rep I can't allow you to go." Iida said as he fixed his glasses. "we have a chance, I can't stand here and not do anything to save my two best friends." Kirishima said desperately. "Come on guys, sure bakugo is rude but what about y/n. She always knows what to say to motivate us." He pleaded.  "Kirishima right, we have a chance to save them, I'm in." Todoroki said.i was shocked. *knock knock* visitor hours are almost over." A nurse said. Everyone nodded. "I already talked with Momo if your in we are meeting in front of the hospital tonight at 12." Kirishima said and they left. I sighed, it's now or never.

Few hours later.
It's 11:58 and me, Todoroki, Momo and  kirishima are here. "As class rep I can't let you guys go alone." My eyes widened. "Iida" I turned around and was meet with a punch to the face. I winced and held my cheek. "I under stand how you all feel but if it get to dangerous we come back ok." Iida said. We nodded. "Alright let's go get are class mates.

|AUTHORS NOTE
for all of you who still read this thank you. I love you guys so much. I'm sorry that updates are so slow but I'm trying. Thank you to everyone who has followed me, welcome to the family. But that's all for now, love you bye bye.|