THE MALL

Y/n point of view
When we got to the mall it turned out we were the last ones there. "Took you to long enough, what where you doing." Mina asked with a devilish smirk. "idiot here woke up late and had to take a shower, get you damn mind out the gutter racoon eyes" Kat exploded but I noticed some blush on his face. "Calm down Kat, where here now let's get going." I segested. "Alright everyone let's meet back at the center at three." Iida said and everyone nodded. "Hey bakubro can I tag along with you and y/n" Kiri waved at us. "Sure kiri I don't mind." I also gave a wave. "Tch" Kat kissed his teeth. "Come on Kat it'll be fun and plus he might need help, I herd from your mom you guys used to go camping." I gave his hand a squeeze. "Yeah yeah sure you can join shitty hair." He agreed and we headed off to the first stop. "Ok since we all need running shoes let's go find those first." I took my list out my purse. "Sounds good to me." Kiri fist bumped the air. Once we got to the shoes I saw a pair of nice black shoes that had a good grip to them. "Hey Kat, what do you think of these." I held up the shoes. He looked my way and nodded. "Yeah those are good." He went back to helping Kiri as I made my way to the register. As I paid for the shoes there was an announcement. "Everyone please evacuate immediately,please evacuate immediately." What we just got here not but thirty minutes ago. I tried to make my way back to Kat but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the store. I looked to see when a pain shot through my wrist. When I met eye with the person my heart stopped. There, right in front of me was shigaraki. "Hey there y/n l/n I already met your pesky friend with the green, so I'll tell you one thing and one thing only. We will meet again soon. Bye bye." He let go and walked away. I fell to the floor holding my bleeding wrist. "Y/N OH MY GOD ARE YOU OK." Kiri and Kat had finally found me. "Y-yeah but we need to get going." I stood with Kat's help. "Idiot your bleeding, what happens." He glared at my wrist. "Shigaraki was here and he grabbed my wrist" my eyes widened. "We need to find Midoriya, shigaraki said he ran into him to." I had worry laced in my voice. "We need to get you help first come on." He said and we made are way out. We met up with the rest of the class. "young lady are you alright." The medic asked me. "Yes just the villain had hurt my wrist." I handed him my wrist that was hurt. "Ok once I'm done you will have to answer some questions with the police." He grabbed some bandages and bandaged my wrist. "Yes sir, thank you for your help." I rubbed my bandaged wrist. "Just doing my job." He said as he handed me a lollipop.

???point of view
"Shigaraki I thought I told you not to hurt her." I said through my teeth. "She'll be ok, no need to worry." He gave a smirk. "Plus when do you plan on telling her what you really are, she'll be a great asset to the team." He said as we made are way back to the abandoned bar. "once we kidnap her and that damn angry Pomeranian" I said as we entered the bar. "alright you do remember the plan right." He took a seat. "Dabi, toga, spinner, muscular, moonfish, compress, and magne attack them at camp, compress will grab them with his quirk, while you try to convince the angry Pomeranian to join you, me and All for One will brain wash y/n into killing all might with her quirk." I took a seat next to him. "Oh so you actually listened." He grabbed a drink. "Shut it you brat." I said as kurogiri handed me a drink. "Don't call me a brat, I'm not much younger then you." He glared at me. "Fine whatever, I gotta go, see you in a few days." I thanked kurogiri for the drink and left. As I left one thought was running through my head. I'm so sorry y/n but what we are about to do needs to be done. And with that i vanished into the dark.
|AUTHOR NOTE
so can any one guess the mysterious villain. Tell me you thoughts. Thanks for reading love you guys, Bye bye.oh thank you Revenant_thecrossout for following you guys should check out her Bakugo story it's really good, and it's cute. |