REAL FAMILY

Y/n point of view
*Beep* *beep* it was dark, I was in pain. I tried to open my eyes but they felt heavy. I tried to open them again and was able to. The lights blinded me so I blinked. I looked around and saw that I was in a hospital. That's when I heard the door open. In came a young female nurse. "Oh your awake Ms. L/n I'll go get your doctor."she said as she turned around and walked out. I sighed as I was left alone once again. What happened after I passed out. It was a few minutes until the nurse and the doctor came back. " Ah good afternoon Ms. l/n, how are you feeling." He asked. I looked at his name tag. Dr. Darren. "I'm feeling ok, but I feel like somethings missing." I said as I stared at my hands. "I don't know how to say this but the villain that All Might defeated had taken your quirk away so as of know you are quirkless." He said as he looked down. My eyes widened. I felt my throat go dry. "W-what ha-happened when I passed out" I asked. I could bearly talk. "Well a group of your classmates had gotten you and Mr. bakugo out of there and All might then defeated all for one." He said as he looked through some papers. "What happened to Lily and how long was I out." I once again asked. "You've been out for a week and a half, and for Lily she was taken to prison for life." He said as he set his clipboard down. "You seem to be In a stable condition, I'll let you school know and I'll tell them you can have visitors." He said as he walked out. "Are you hungry sweetie." The kind nurse asked me. "Oh uh yes ma'am, if possible could I get (f/s)*fav snack*" I asked. "Yes I'll be right back." with that she left. I started to think of what to do know. With out my quirk I can't become a hero so I'll have to leave UA. my tears had fanilly started to fall. I didn't even notice the nurse return. "I got you food sweetie, "I'll leave it here for you." She said as she set it next to me and left. I grabbed the snack and started to eat. *Knock* *knock* I lifted my head and wiped my eyes. "Come in" in walked a man with blond hair and an arm in a cast and Mr. Aizawa. "Oh hey Mr. aizawa" I waved to my teacher. I looked at the blond. "I'm sorry but I don't know you. My name's l/n y/n though." I tried to scratch my head but my head had bandages on it. "Young l/n it me, all might. This is what I look like with out my quirk." He said as they walked over to my bed. "oh I'm so sorry all might." I was shocked. "It's all right we came here to talk to you about your quirk situation." He said as he took a seat. Aizawa sat next to him. "L/n your probably think that since your quirkless you can't be a hero anymore, well you can still be a hero but the safest why for that is if you become a underground hero like me." Aizawa explained. "This mean tha-" "I'll do it" I interrupted him. They say in shock. "I don't care that I won't get regonised, all I won't is to save people, make people smile and feel safe." I looked at them with determination. "All right then it's settled, l/n from now on you will be my sidekick until you can work on your on, this means extra training." He said. "Oh and your classmates are here, we also moved into dorms, your stuff is already there thanks to bakugo, todoroki, and Midoriya." He said as he left with all might. After they left my whole class came in. "Hey guys sorry to worry you all." I said with a smile. "Y/N WE THOUGHT YOU DIED." Mina and kaminari said as the ran towards me. I couldn't protect my self. "HEY DUMBASSES SHES INJURED AND DOESNT NEED TO BE INJURED ANYMORE." An angry Pomeranian shouted. Mina and kaminari froze in mid air. "Right sorry y/n" they back up. I laughed. "it's alright if you guys want a hug come here." I said as I calmed down and opened my arms. After everyone got their hugs they all backed up. I sighed, I love these guys. "Hey guys I'm sorry about what happened." I said as tears streamed down my face. They all looked at me. "if I wasn't so stupid and realized sooner that Lily was a villain we wouldn't have all gotten hurt." I sobbed, it hurt to say that, Lily was my only real family. "Hey idiot, it wasn't your fault, hell even I didn't know and I'm smart to, shit happens your allowed to feel sad but don't go blaming yourself dumbass." Kat scolded me. I calmed down a little. "I know but what happens know. I don't have a family anymore." I choked on my tears. Everyone's eyes were on me. "Your wrong y/n-chan" Ochako chimed in. "yeah you have all of class 1-A" Kiri said. I looked up and saw all theirs smiles. "Thank you guys I don't know what I would do with out you." I chuckled. Yeah their right, I do have a family. Class 1-A is my real family and always will be.

AUTHORS NOTE
Ok every one there's one last chapter but it's and epilogue so I hope you enjoy it. Oh and Revenant_thecrossout is back in action and working on her story again. So if you don't have anything to read after real family go read hers it's just as good. Love you all bye bye🧡