Class 1-A

(time skip)
(1st person point of view)

While watching Fairy Tail for the hundredth time I here Lily call me. She sounded panicked so I ran down stairs.*BAD IDEA* ~BAM~"Y/N are you ok what happened" Lily said trying not to laugh " Well you sounded panicked so I ran down the stairs and tripped" I said as I rubbed my forehead "well your letter from UA is here" right when she said that I was up and snatched the letter from her hands and ran up to my room. I was nervous, and excited at the same time. * Ok Y/N your worked hard to get here just open the letter* I thought to my self while opening the letter. Right when I placed the disk down All Might popped up and scared me. " I AM HERE WITH YOUR EXAM RESULTS" all might said. My smile was reaching both my ears. " YOUNG L/N YOU GOT AN IMPRESSIVE 60 VILLAIN POINTS AND 20 RESCUE POINTS, RESULTING IN 80 TOTAL POINTS, Y/N  L/N WELCOME TO YOUR HERO ACADEMIA, YOUR CLASS WILL BE CLASS 1-A" after that he disappeared. *I PASSED* I yelled in my head while running down the stairs again, this time with out falling. I made my way to the kitchen where Lily was drinking coffee. "LILY GUESS WHAT" I said while smiling" What is it Y/N" said with a a calm smile."I PASSED THE EXAMS" I said while hugging her. " That's great let's go celebrate with ice cream"she said while hugging me back. Every time I do good on something or we are celebrating, we always get ice cream. I remember the first time we celebrated something was when I became her daughter. That was the very first time I had ice cream. " Ok let me go get changed" I said while walking up the stairs.it be a bad idea to run up them and fall.I got changed into some black shorts and a black clover shirt. Love me some black clover, Asta is my favorite character. Once we got our ice cream we went home and watched some movies. "Y/N" Lily called my name very quietly "yes Lily" I responded but when I saw her face I was shocked. *Why is she crying* "I'm so proud of you my little Nikko".she pulled me into a hug and smothered me in kisses." Thanks Mom" I responded with a huge smile on my face."Now off to bed you have a big day tomorrow" she said while pushing me up the stairs. " GOODNIGHT LILY" as I closed my door I heard a muffled goodnight.

(In the morning)

As I woke up I noticed it was only 6:30 still 2 hours before I have to go to school. I guess I'll go on a run. I put some shorts on and a sports bra and started my run. While running I ran into someone's back."Sorry didn't mean to do that"I said while bowing down. " Oh it's no problem, you can left your head now" as I looked up a saw a kind face with a gravity defying ponytail. I also noticed her uniform. *a UA student but I thought it was only 6:30*I thought while checking the time.*WHAT THE HELL I WAS RUNNING FOR AN HOUR* it was now 7:30 I had to go home and get ready. " My name's L/N Y/N but you can call me Y/N, but I have to go what class are you in" I asked while getting ready to run home. " I'm in class 1-A and I'm Yaoyorozu Momo but you can call me Momo " she answers my question and told me her name" well Momo I'll see you at class bye." While running I heard a faint bye and see you later.when I got home I showered and got dressed. The school uniforms are so fucking cute.

(At UA)

*Wow the school is huge. I can't believe I'm actually here* I thought to myself while walking to my class room. When I reached the doors I heard a lot of people. I opened the door and saw a bunch of weird looking people. One had a lot of arms he could probably hug someone to death. Another had pink skin and yellow horns. She looks like Kirby. Then I saw the Navy haired kid. Great just what I need. While walking to my desk I heard people talking at the door so I decided to turn around. But what I saw was a yellow catipiller. "If your Here to make friends then you need to leave." HUH who does he think he is. "My name is aizawa Shouta and I'm your homeroom teacher " he responded to the question I asked in my head as he stood up." Go put these on and meet me outside" he said pulling gym uniforms out of his sleeping bag.* Was he lying one them where the did the come from* I asked my self while walking to the locker room.
"Y/N-CHAN WAIT UP" I heard a familiar voice say. So I stopped and turned around. My face lit up with happiness." Momo- Chan, what's up" I smiled at her and continued walking when she caught up. Once everyone was changed and outside Mr. Aizawa explained what we are doing." What about open ceremony" asked a girl with light brown hair. " At UA there are no rules on how we teach so that being said we cannot waist time on pointless things" he said while looking  at everyone. After that he called an angry Pomeranian to a circle drawn in the ground." Bakugo you got second in the exams what was your farthest throw in middle school" aizawa asked." 64 I think" responded the angry Pomeranian. " Try throwing the ball while using your guirk" after bakugo grabbed the ball and through it as hard as he can" DIE" what why the hell did he say that." You will use your quirks to help yourself Excel in these physical test" aizawa said while showing us bakugos score. Wow 703.4, that's really far. I bet I can get further using natsu magic. While I was thinking I didn't here what he said only that if one of use gets last they will be expelled. Well that's sure is nice of you Mr. Aizawa. Let's show everyone what we are made of .

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm sorry if this chapter seemed all over the place thanks for reading bye bye