INTERNSHIPS (1)

Y/N point of view 

The whole class was at the train station waiting for Aizawa to get here. I'm so excited i'm going to learn so many new fighting styles. "Alright everyone listen up" hes here finally, "You don't have permission right now to wear your outfits in public as of now and try not to drop the cases" he looked over every one. "Don't embarrass your self ." As every one was getting on trains he turns towards me.  "You alright you seem on edge." i looked up since i was sitting. "I have a bad feeling, Iida has been acting weird since the sports festival." i put my hand on my chin. "I mean i know his brother was attacked by stain and almost died but i think there more to why he has been acting weird." i looked at my shoes and felt a hand on my head. "Don't worry hes with a pro hero alright, he'll be ok" he then started walking away. "lets go its time to get to work" i got up and ran after him. 

 After walking a few block we came up on a cute little house. "Wow this is where you live, i was expecting you to live in an apartment" i started to laugh. "Well i need a house to keep all my cats." i followed him inside and just like he said he has quite a few cats. To be honest i never did l have a pet, lily's  allergic to cats and dogs not to mention shes scared of lizards and snakes. I knelt down to pet a cat that had one green eye and one blue eye. "Wow his eyes or pretty" i rubbed behind his ear and he started to purr. "His name is Two since he has two eye colors." wow very creative. " Alright where can i put my stuff" i was rocking back and forth on my feet. This is the first time being at someones house other then mine. "oh right there's a guest bedroom down the hall on the right. it has a bathroom connected to it and a closet you can use for now." he pointed down the hall. i walked to my room and opened it. what i saw disgusted me. it was dusty and full of spider webs. "AHHHHHHHH" i ran all the way to the couch I saw and put my face I'ma pillow. "what wrong with you" I looked towards Mr.Aizawa "you could've told me it was full of spiders." he gave me a blank look. "Are you really scared of a small creature" he chuckled. "yes in fact i am, they have so many eyes and legs not to mention i cant sense them" he sighed and started to walk back towards the spider filled room. "I'll help you clean but don't forget we go on patrol tonight." I gave him a determined look. "Let's do this"
After hours of cleaning we were done and just sitting on the ground. "Alright what time is it" I pulled my phone out to check. Turns out I missed some messages from Kat. "It's 8:33, why." Aizawa stood up and stretched. "Go get you suit on its time to patrol, Full force" I stood up quickly and smiled big. " YES SIR"
|AUTHOR NOTE
so I decided to change you hero suit because the other one got destroyed and this one is more moveable in. Hope you like it.im sorry it's so short but thank you for reading and I want to personally thank Icefiremistic and Levi_Ackerman122584 for following me. |

 |