SPORTS FESTIVAL (5)

Y/n point of view

It was my turn to fight the girl with vine hair, i'm just waiting for my name to be called now. "ALRIGHT LETS WELCOME Y/N L/N AND SHIOZAKI IBARA TO THE ARENA" Mic called us out. alright since im low on energy ill just change my hair and eyes. "BEGIN". My hair turned red along with my eyes. "WHATS THIS IS Y/N NOT USING A TRANSFORMATION." i would but i'm low on energy and Flare's outfit is a bit revealing. i sent my hair towards her and our hair got tangled up. "LOOKS LIKE THEIR HAIR GOT TANGLED UP PEOPLE, WHAT WILL THEY DO." mic was jumping out of his seat. All her hair can do is be vines, my hair can be set on fair. My hair was then on fair burning her hair. so she pulled her hair back. I need to get this over. My hair went blue and my eyes went brown." SKY DRAGON ROAR" a spiral of wind went straight towards her. Shit it wasn't enough,"SKY DRAGON WING ATTACK" my arms were in the form of an x and then I separated them. Almost worked. Maybe if I used Wendy's transformation. Let's go.

Bakugo's point of view

After I heard y/n and her mother's conversation I've been out of it. What do that mean y/n's quirk isn't part of her families blood line. What ever my fight with shitty hair is after deku's and half&half fight. If y/n wins this round She'll have to go up against half&half. And if she wins that we will fight. She not busty like all the other girls in class, in fact she's the smallest in class aside from the perverted grape. She's cute to, not as annoying as everyone else. She's also very strong she could beat me with a flick of a wrist if she wanted to. "SHIOZAKI IS UNCONSCIOUS L/N WINS" that dude is so fucking annoying. "NEXT TODOROKI SHOTO VS MIDORIYA IZUKU" After deku broke all his fingers half&half's left side lit up. That bastard. When he activated both quirks it caused a huge explosion. After the smoke cleared deku was unconscious and out of bounds. Half of me wants y/n to win so I can fight her but the other half wants half&half to win so I beat his ass. "THERE WILL BE A SHORT BREAK SO WE CAN FIX THE ARENA" maybe I can talk to y/n. "Hey y/n can I talk to you" one of my hands were in my pocket the other on my neck. "Yeah sure what is it" damn it her smile is fucking cute. "Could we talk in private." "Yeah sure" I walked from a secluded hallway with her behind me. "What is it you wanted to talk about." I turned around. " I heard your conversation with your biological mother, Lily, and you." Her eyes widened" how much of it did you hear" she sounded scared. "I heard all of it" my voice was sharp. "Please don't tell anyone. My mom's a real bitch and if she finds out you heard she'll come after you" her voice was shaking. Her mom must really scare her. "I won't but I also wanted to know if you'd like to hang out after the sports festival" her eyes stopped tearing up and she smiled. "Sounds fun" "NOW LETS WELCOME BAKUGO KATSUKI AND KIRISHIMA EIJIROU TO THE ARENA"  y/n turned her head towards the arena entrance. "looks like you have to go, i guess ill see you later." before she left she turned around and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Good luck, ill be cheering you on" she walked away. shitty hair is going down.

y/n point of view

OH MY GOD i cant believe i just did that, i can feel my face burning. i finally made it to the stands after my face calmed down. Bakugo's fight was just starting, Kirishima activated his quirk. "YOU GOT THIS KATSUKI" i yelled with my hands cupped to be louder. "Since when were you and bakugo on first name bases" Mina asked with a smirk. "After the USJ trip, why" i was still by the railling. "Oh nothing just wondering when the anime queen got a boyfriend." my face lit up. "W-What do you mean m-me and k-katsuki aren't dating." i'm going to kill her. "hmm sure" she was still smirking."KIRISHIMA IS UNCONSCIOUS BAKUGO WINS" yes, now if i can beat todoroki and if katsuki can beat the bird boy we can fight. " LETS WELCOME Y/N L/N AND TODOROKI SHOTO TO THE ARENA" oh god i'm so nervous. "good luck Y/n im sure your boyfriend will cheer for you." mina waved. " DAMN RIGHT I WILL" w-what why would he say we're not even a thing. everyone went wild when bakugo said that. "You guys are dating since when" kaminari ask. "we're going on a date after the sports festival" bakugo had a shit eating grin. " Well I'll see you guys later bye bye" I quickly walked to the arena. You got this y/n. I'm going to use natsu transformation. I noticed todoroki doesn't use his fire side, this will be a piece of cake."BEGIN" I instantly transform

ice was sent my way as I covered my fist in fire

ice was sent my way as I covered my fist in fire. I kept punching it and it melted. After a good 10 minutes I was getting tired. If I can anger him and get him to use if left side is have some food. Let's try. "Hey todoroki you are lucky to have the number 2 hero as your father" he froze and his eyes became a glare. "Having two very powerful quirks must be cool" I'll have to apologise after this. " Did my father pay you to try and make me use my left side" I felt the air getting hot. "Maybe, maybe not it doesn't matter" I ran at him. "All that matters is that I win and you lose." I hope he accepts my apology. My body was on his left side. "I mean Lily wanted me, but your mom didn't." My vision was blinded my fire.

3rd person point of view

After y/n said that todoroki's left side lit up with fire. "A DIRECT HIT FROM TODOROKI'S FIRE, HOW WILL L/N GET OUT OF THIS" everyone was cheering. They thought the young boy won the round. What they weren't expecting was to see the fire be sucked to one area. " WOW WHAT DID L/N DO" there where she was at the beginning not a burn on her and still in the transformation. "ALRIGHT NOW I GOT A FIRE IN MY BELLY" on her left were black flames and on her right were bright orange flames"JOIN TOGETHER THE FLAMES OF A DRAGON AND THE FLAMES OF A GOD" she jumped into the air with her fist high. "DAZZLING BLAZE OF THE DRAGON GOD" she slammed her fist together and fused the two together and aimed it at todoroki and let it go. It made a huge explosion. What happened next shocked everyone.

|AUTHORS NOTE
hehe you probably know who gonna win but still here's a small cliff hanger.|