SPORTS FESTIVAL (3)

Y/N point of view

It was time for the second round of the sports festival. I'm kinda nervous to see what it is." ALRIGHT THE SECOND ROUND OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL IS A CALAVRY BATTLE. IN THIS EVENT YOU WILL HAVE TWO, THREE OR FOUR PEOPLE ON A TIME. THE GOAL IS TO HAVE THE MOST POINTS. THE POINTS START WITH FIVE AND GOING UP TO FIRST WHICH IS WORTH 10,000,000" huh Midoriya got first place right. Hehe  sorry cinnamon roll that 10,000,000 is mine. Bakugo and I do make a good team maybe I should ask him. "HEY KATSUKI LET ME ON YOUR TEAM." I yelled while running up to him." You want the 10,000,000 right" I smirked.
"FINE YOU CAN JOIN." " thanks" I smiled.

|Tiny note
Your taking Mina's spot but don't worry Mina will be in the last round of the festival the weird girl with the pink hair that's on deku team won't be though|

Our team consisted of Kiri in the front, Sero on the left, and me on the right with bakugo on top." ALRIGHT LET THE SECOND ROUND OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL BEGIN". Everyone was going for Midoriya. what I wasn't expecting was him to take to the sky.
"Bakugo I have an idea on how to reach them." He looked at me
"ALRIGHT LETS DO IT"  he yelled as he slammed is hands together. My hair turned blue and my eyes turned brown." Bakugo luanch your self up towards them" I smiled. This should work. and like I asked he shot himself forwards" SKY DRAGON ROAR." I took a deep breath and let it out. It mad bakugo reach Midoriya way faster.
"L/n that was a genius plan" Kiri looked at me with his thumb up.
"Thank you" I looked back at bakugo and saw that he was knocked out of the sky by dark shadow." SERO CATCH HIM" Kiri yelled. Sero caught him and put him back on top of us. That's when I looked at his head and all our points were gone."BAKUGO YOU FUCKING IDIOT ALL OUR POINTS ARE GONE" he looked at his head. Then there was a voice "oh my the great class 1-A lost all their points to class 1-B" a blond guy with our points said. "I hope you don't mind my useing you quirk cutie" he winked at me. I smirked " sure go ahead. Just to let you know it's not one of those silly quirks you keep taking." To use my quirk you need to have watched fairy tail. And guessing by his personality and way he looks he hasn't watched it yet. that's when I felt a dangerous presence.

Bakugo's point of view

*THAT ASSHOLE THINKS HE CAN FLIRT WITH Y/N RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME AND TAKE MY POINTS*I yelled in my head "Shitty hair after him"I cracked my knuckles. "what about the 10,000,000" he asked with a little bit of fear." Kiri we need our points back, we only have five minutes" y/n said while pointing at the Asshole.
" ALRIGHT LETS GET OUR POINTS BACK"he yelled and we were off. I exploded my why to him and he stuck his hand out." What nothing happened" he said frantically. "THATS BECAUSE YOU NEED TO WATCH FAIRY TAIL TO USE Y/N'S QUIRK, YOU DUMBASS" I reached for the points bit I mist.  Damnit I felt flat face's tape on my back. "Bakugo warn me next time so I be ready" he said while sighing. After a couple minutes chasing the asshole around we finally got our points back and was heading for the 10,000,000. *SHITTY DEKU WONT KNOW WHAT TO DO* I smirked. but that's when i saw ice around dekus team.* DAMN HALF AND HALF*.HEY IDIOT MELT US A WAY THROUGH THE ICE" y/n turned to me" it might take a minute or two. It's pretty thick" she turned into a boy with pink hair

" ALRIGHT IM ALL FIRED UP" she or shall I saw he took deep breath" FIRE DRAGON ROAR" After that was said fire shot out her mouth and melted the ice

" ALRIGHT IM ALL FIRED UP" she or shall I saw he took deep breath" FIRE DRAGON ROAR" After that was said fire shot out her mouth and melted the ice. A minute or two my ass that took only a few seconds. "Katsuki there's only a few seconds left go get the 10,000,000 " I looked at y/n. She had a guys voice. Must be her quirk.

Y/n point of view

After I melted the ice bakugo exploded towards todoroki since he had the 10,000,000
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
Time up. "ALRIGHT TIME IS UP" midnight explained. It turned out that we got 3rd place and Bakugo had a face full of dirt. It was quite funny because now he was screaming at the ground. "ALRIGHT STUDENTS THE TOP FOUR TEAMS WILL ADVANCE TO THE LAST ROUND. DON'T WORRY THOSE OF YOU WHO DID MAKE IT CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE RECREATIONAL GAMES. YOU ALL NOW HAVE A 2 HOUR BREAK." Midnight explained. Thank God using my quirk for so long really tired me out. "Hey y/n-chan do you want to eat lunch with us" I turned around and saw Momo, jiro, and Ochako. " Sure thank you for asking."  I smiled and we all went to get some food. After eating I decide to walk around. We only have thirty minutes left. As I was walking Mineta and Kaminari told us Mr. Aizawa want us to put these cheerleader outfits on. "Yeah no way in hell am I doing that." I walked away until Momo grabbed my arm. " Please Y/n-chan" she was giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Fine let's go get changed" we all walked to the female changing room. The girls dressed in front of each other while I found a stall. I have a lot of noticable scars. Some big some small. Some going straight down my back. I sighed as the students were called out to the arena. "HUH WHAT'S THIS CLASS 1A GIRLS, GIVING THE CROWD SOME FAN SERVICE" mic screamed. I knew something was off. I slightly heard people commenting on my scars. I hung my head low. That's was until I felt something on my head. I looked up and saw a blanket that was f/c. "I'm sorry Y/n-chan I didn't know it was a prank." I don't look up but I knew it was Momo. I don't won't her to see my tears. "It's fine thank you for the blanket." My voice was shaky. "ALRIGHT THE LAST ROUND IS ONE ON ONE FIGHTS." Midnight wiped her wip again." Um I like to quit" huh I turned and saw Ojiro. "Bro this is a once In a year chance are you sure" Kiri said "yeah I'm positive it's just I don't remember anything form the Calvary round, my pride wont let me go on if I don't know what happened" that's when someone said the same thing. "YOUR YOUTH TURNS ME ON, ILL ALLOW IT. TWO PEOPLE FROM THE NEXT TEAM MOVE UP" there something wrong with her. The two people to move up was someone with weird green vine hair, and the other one had silver hair.after that we got to see who we will be Fighting. Iida, I get to fight Iida first. "L/n I hope we have a good fight" he pushed his glasses up. "I'm excited to go up against someone so strong" i smirked. After we girls got changed the first round was announced. "MIDORIYA IZUKU VS SHINSOU HITOSHI BEGIN."