?WHY?

Y/n point of view
While helping Kat and Todoroki try to take down moonfish we heard Midoriya. I looked at where the voice was from and saw him being carried by shoji. "HEY KACCHAN, TODOROKI WE NEED SOME LIGHT" I tilted my head to the side. That's when the ground started to shake, I looked up and saw Tokoyami and an out of control dark shadow. I went to go light up my hand along with todoroki but Kat stopped us. "Wait let see how this plays out" he said as a raging dark shadow slapped moonfish against a tree. My eyes widened, a villain three of the strongest in class 1A students couldn't beat was beaten by dark shadow in one hit. "Tokoyami are you ok" I rushed to his side. "y-yeah thank you for saving me." He responded as he stood up. "No problem it's what friends do" I smiled and looked at Midoriya. "Midoriya there you are I followed you but I guess we got sperated." I sighed. "Kacchan we need to get you and y/n back to camp."  Midoriya said in a rushed tone. "I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF SHITTY DEKU." Kat screamed. While they bickered I just couldn't stop thinking. Why is Lily doing this. Is she the reason why the usj happened. Is this my fault. "y/n are you ok." I heard Tokoyami ask. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. "Y--yeah j-just thinking, that's all." I looked away. My voice cracked a few times. I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry. "y/n you and kacchan will be walking between us." Midoriya stated. I nodded and we set off. I felt Kat grab my hand. "hey I know what you where thinking about, I'ma beat her ass next time I see her." He wispered angrily. I kinda just nodded. I don't feel anything right know. Lily was the only one who wanted me. She took me home cleaned me feed me and loved me, I guess it was all just a show to lure me in. I sighed. We where walking for a little until my vision went black.

Lily point of view.
"Targets have been captured, head to the meeting point." I heard in my ear. I wasn't supposed to come her but they thought it be better if I kept Eraserhead busy. I was nearly able to escape that damn scarf. I got to the meeting point and saw everyone but what shocked me where some UA students. The students all turned to me with wide eyes. "Awe the poor little babies got their friend taken away." I cooied. "SHUT UP, I CANT BELIEVE WHAT YOU DID TO Y/N." The green haired boy yelled. I chuckled. "Sorry kid but I've been a villain ever since I as 15." I said as I went through the portal. As I waited I realised it was taking to long. I sighed and waited some more. After about ten minutes they finally come through. "What took so long." I asked as I crossed my arms. "Well we had a little trouble." Dabi said as he sat at the bar. I rolled my eyes and looked at y/n. "You know after all these years you'll finally be able to get your revenge" twice said. That's right I realized that the heros have all taken a special liking into y/n. After they took her away from I've been waiting for the perfect chance to snatch everything from them. Yeah sure y/n might be my adopted daughter but I could feel she was what I've been waiting for. "Alright let's lock them both up." Shigaraki said. We but them both in handcuffs and muffled them. After a few minutes y/ns eyes opened. We locked eyes and hers widened. "Your probably Wondering what I'm doing. Well when I met you I could feel that you were the key to my revenge. So those heros that care for you oh so much are gonna feel what it like to lose something they care about." She looked at me wondering what I meant. "*Sigh* it was eight years ago, we where so happy together............

|AUTHORS NOTE
so I hope you guys don't mind the cliffhanger. The next chapter will be about Lily's past and why she wants revenge. I'm not completely back yet and I'm still taking a break but I just wanted to finish up my idea and give you guys a long awaited chapter. And let's welcome Annabanna02 gabbie_oof Creepypastafan103473 MHAmultishiper NikahCabiad and jjc818  to the family. OH AND I NEED A FEMALE NAME SO IF YOU HAVE ONE PLEASE TELL ME THANK YOU . I hope you guys loved the chapter and can forgive me but love you guys bye bye. |