Dream

I look around me only to find that I'm back in this black void. Great. What now?

"Welcome...." a creepy voice echoes. I turn my back to search for the source of the voice only to find a creepy psycho looking assassin.

[This sketch is 100% belongs to me]

"...Who the hell are you?"

"HA! Are you interested to know about me? My name.... is Lucky, the Lord of Darkness from another world." He said with a proud tone.

"Your name is... Lucky? And you're the Lord of Darkness? Doesn't make sense at all..."

An irk mark appeared on his head. "HEY! LET ME FINISH OR I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE!"

Woah, he's kinda dangerous. " Sure, take your time."

"Ehem! I'm used to be a non-registered solo adventurer that conquered several dungeons to break my curse. But I end up getting another unexpected skill. The monsters and humans become afraid of my power. That's where I get the 'Lord of Darkness' title. One of those skills is... character recreation."

"...Which you used on my soul..."

"Yes. But there are several limits applied. The skills will be connected to your past life. For example, your interest in anime."

I'm in shock right now. The reason I've been sent to Demon Slayer world, was because it's the last anime I watched before I died?!!

" So, because the anime you watched has so many characters with superpowers, I'll give you the chance to choose three characters! Who's your pick?"

Wow. This is unexpected. Okay, think Yoru!

For close-range attack... Atsushi Nakajima

For defence and mid-range attack...Ryuunosuke Akutagawa

For wide range attack... Madara Uchiha

" I'll choose, Atsushi Nakajima and Ryuunosuke Akutagawa from 'Bungo Stray Dogs' and Madara Uchiha from 'Naruto'."

*Clap clap clap* " Alright! Wonderful! Now, for the next rule! You can only use one type of character at a time. In other words, you can't use all abilities at once. You must switch. Because you already had no access to breathe styles, I'm not going to apply a cooling down system to your skill. So you can switch your skill anytime you want. Any questions?"

"Yeah. What's your curse? Don't ignore this. You're the one who voluntarily wants a question."

"Fine. Just don't judge me. I've been cursed.... into a boy."

...*awkward silence*...

" Wait a minute. All this time, you're a girl? How? What the heck?"

" I don't know! I'm still searching for a cure! At the same time, not using my new skills is such a waste! For your information, I'm a straight type. But because of my male body, I may be misunderstood as gay! That's why I'm still single today! I can't bear the thought of it. Please have some understanding!"

"Uhh... okay. Thanks for giving me a chance to live Lord Lucky." He... I mean she's not a mean person. Her curse has changed her life path,... and that's how we met. The world I've been living in before is not that big after all. I'm feeling so lucky to experience this. Wait, no don't say that. Her name is Lucky too. Don't imagine a new meme right now.

"Your welcome! I won't let my new character die because I care! Call my name in your sleep if you have more questions! Bye!~"

With that unexpected warm farewell, I jolted up from my sleep.

"Hnn?....Oniichan....what's wrong?" My sudden movements must have awoken Kyojuro.

"Ahh... I just... got an idea for our breakfast" Crap. What am I saying?!!

"Hmm~? Oniichan wants to cook something new?"

Oh no. Those eyes... Think, Yoru! WIKI FANDOM website states that Kyojuro's favourite food is sweet potatoes. But it must be something new, something that doesn't exist in this era. Potatoes = French Fries. So... that's it!

" I'm gonna make sweet potato sticks." Sticks are the term I use to describe French Fries.

"WOAH! Sounds tasty! Let's go to the kitchen!"

"Wait, we need to ask for mother's assistance."

"Okay oniichan!"

And so... I ended up becoming the creator of the Sweet Potato Stick dish in this world. The dish got really famous and my neighbours won't stop praising me. But their words are kinda... like this. " Woah, even though he looks emotionless, but he possesses a great mind!" Come on, why do they have to mention my poker face?

My father, Shinjuro Rengoku, heard the news and praises me for my 'innovation'. I hope that no French Fries company from my original world sue me for my action.

Ughh, I'm only three and yet I got myself a lot of unwanted attention. Please don't bother my existence Muzan!