Train Arc Part 1

[I will skip some parts because I'm not really fond of writing complete scenes in the original manga. The characters might be out of character when I'm being reckless, but I'll try my best. The names for the forms of breath styles and blood demon arts are a little bit different in manga and anime. Please forgive me if I mixed it up.]

]

Kyojuro's POV

I instantly wake up from my nap and see that there's flesh at every corner of the train. "Hmmm! It seems like things took a turn while I was having my nap!!" I unsheathe my sword. "For sure, for sure!" I slashed the emerging flesh that tries to get me.

"As a Pillar, I'm ashamed of myself! If there's a hole, I wanna go into it!" If oniichan knew this, he would be displeased! I must take action! "Breath of Flame, First Form: Unknowing Fire!" I charge forward with high speed and decapitates those flesh with multiple slashes. I dash too fast that I ram into the other train car, which results in the two train cars lifting by the impact. I look around and see Tanjiro fell upside down.

"Kamado, my boy!"

"Rengoku-san!"

"I managed to land some very minor slashes before I came here. And I think the demon will take some time to regenerate. But there's no time!!! I'll speak to you quickly."

I show him five fingers. "This train is made up of eight cars. I'll protect the back five! Yellow boy and your sister will protect the other three. You and boar head boy will go for the demon's neck while watching out for the front three cars."

He seems surprised by my statement. "Neck?!! But now the demon's-"

"It doesn't matter what he looks like. As long as he's a demon, he'll have a neck!!" I exclaimed right in front of his face. "I'm also looking for his weak spot while fighting him. Time to get fired up, boy!" Wasting no time, I continue to dash through the rear cars to protect the passengers.

With my speed, I dash back and forth along with the five cars. I'm careful enough to make sure my slashes won't hurt the passengers. As time pass by, I noticed that the flesh emerges more slowly than before. Maybe the demon loses his focus on the train cars and prioritizes defense! "Great! They have found his weak spot! Now I just have to keep it up until they defeated this demon!"

I continue to stop those flesh from consuming the sleeping passengers under the influence of this demon's Blood Demon Art. Why isn't it stop? Did the two had trouble cutting off the demon's neck? Maybe they will surpass the obstacle they're facing right now! I see great potential in them! "I'll put my faith in them! Just a little longer!"

"GYAAAAAAH!!!" The Demon let out a terrible scream of death. They sliced the neck! But the tremors keep getting worse as the demon writhes in pain. The passengers, I need to act quick! The train is falling sideways! I use myself as a shield to protect them from falling through the 'hole' on the roof that the boar head boy made earlier.