3, 2, 1, FIGHT!

[Again, this chapter is less than 1000 words. Why? My time is short as I have an army of assignments coming at me with nuclear grammar rules bombs and hundreds of pages of literature tanks. Yes, I'm in the TESL program. An elite team that will protect the country from the language studies war. (an effort to be sarcastic)]

No One's POV

As early as two in the morning, two all-nighters are exchanging glares to one another. Senjuro despised the uninvited guest. "How dare you trying to sneak into Yoru nii-san's room." His voice is as cold as ice.

"Bite back your tongue. You stuck to him all day like some fuckin' parasite." Katsuki shot back colder than the glacier.

"Me? YOU'RE the real parasite. If I didn't make it in time, you'll rape him for sure. Jerk."

"Hmm? Do you have a problem with that? What if I did? What are you gonna do about it?" Katsuki wears a smug face.

Senjuro paused for a second to think, his glares more intensely that some of his veins popped. "Jerk. I really want to kill you."

"Oh really? Me too!~ It seems like we both share the same intentions eh? You can try..." Katsuki smiles sadistically. "...but if your limbs are missing don't blame me m'kay?~"

"By the looks of it, your brain is already missing. Go find it instead. Maybe you left it under the tree?" Senjuro crosses his arms. Katsuki just won't budge and it annoys him. Now he understands why Kyojuro curses a lot whenever he heard this one single name.

"What happened to a so-shy-and-quiet brat I saw earlier in the day?" Katsuki lower his head a little and shot a death glare.

"That brat forgot to return cuz he resents a certain frozen fucker." They clashed their forehead. The air around Katsuki is ice cold while Senjuro's blood boils as if it's on fire.

*Scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch!*

The intense atmosphere is purified by the mysterious noise from Oreki's room. With concern, they both slide the door open almost immediately. "Yoru nii-san!/ Oreki!"

"Mmm?"

They both fell in silence

They both fell in silence. Oreki blinks and explains frantically. "I- I'm just trying to practice my transformation! But I got something wrongly done and the tail is too fluffy and my weretiger instinct forces me to tidy it! T-then I got carried away... Uh... Did I wake you?"

"Of course not. I'm just passing by~"

"I went to the toilet. It's not your fault Yoru niisan. Excuse me." Senjuro closes the door, not giving Katsuki a chance to step into the room.

"That brat..." He curses under his breath. He walks away, thinking of 1001 ways to remove his rival from his sight.

The shadow came back and chuckles darkly. "That's why you should have done it the first night you found him! Now it's harder to put in eh?~"

"Shut the fuck up you damn illusion."

"My my... Now that's what a Bakugo would say. Do you still remember that present?~" At the mention of the present, Katsuki shivers, and his head lighted. The day he got the present is the very same day Oreki had died. "You didn't even manage to thank him. All you said is sorry. Pathetic." The voices of his previous bullies echoes inside his head.

'Weakling!'

'Hahaha! You're a fine sandbag! I can save my money without even have to buy one for myself!'

'And why bother the gym? This exercise is good for both sides. And it's free!'

'Hehe. What a lucky day. To have met a loser like you must be fate!'

Katsuki still remembers those punches and kicks. His flesh will never forget those sensations. Even if he got reincarnated, it didn't disappear. He clutches his stomach and falls onto his knees. An imagery image of his bullies appears in front of his eyes.

'Pathetic'

He sees them grin while looking down upon him. Katsuki snapped and the whole corridor freezes thanks to his Blood Demon Art. The illusions are gone and the shadow returned. "See that? See that? You're not human anymore. You're supposed to win against a mere human! But you're reaaaaaaaaaalllyyyy PATHETIC."

"Shut-"

"PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC PATHETIC!!!"

Katsuki clutches his head. He leans to the frozen wall and pretends that he didn't know what that words mean. The shadow smirks again and whispers to Katsuki's ear, "You're a demon. Remember that and win." Katsuki didn't hear anything else except those words. He stands there without uttering a single word until a loud boom and a sound of a biwa were heard, but it didn't register in his head.

...Somewhere Else...

Somewhere Else

The real war,

Has begun...

[Future me: What a horny chapter. Shameless. I must have written this when I was sleep-deprived, the time I was being 'fuck you morals, I wanna sleep']