Kamaboko Squad

[The content of this chapter happens during their departure after recovery. Shinobu sent a message to the Flame Pillar and said that it will take some time. So, this is right before the Train Arc. They still haven't arrived at the train station. As per usual, arts are not mine. (I'm too lazy)]

 (I'm too lazy)]

No one's POV

"Oi Gonpanchiro! If we just run instead of walking from the beginning, we should have arrived!" Inosuke's thin line of patience is gone. They had been walking for hours, and yet they still haven't reached their destination, which quite annoys the beauty under the boar mask.

"And it's dark already! Are you guys planning to keep on walking?!! What if there's a demon lurking in the shadows?!! I DON'T PLAN ON DYING BEFORE I GOT MARRIED TO NEZUKO-CHAN!" The yellow-haired crybaby, Zenitsu, is wailing as per usual.

Tanjiro had an irk mark on his stone-hard forehead. He doesn't like rudeness and cowardice. Yet, he still sincerely smiles at his comrades. "There's a town ahead of us. We should find a place to rest. We will continue our journey tomorrow." Despite their complaints, Tanjiro will prioritize his comrades' well-being. They must've been tired. Inosuke is too proud to admit it. Zenitsu is just too scared to notice his tiredness.

It took them a few minutes to arrive at the town. People are still walking freely outside, not worrying about any worst-case scenario. The trio finds it confusing. "What are they still doing out here in the nighttime? Isn't there any demons around?" Tanjiro sniffs the air and caught a faint smell of something until Zenitsu interrupts.

"What a relief! I thought that I would die sooner!" Hearing this, Inosuke pig-headed Zenitsu's back. "YARGH!" Zenitsu falls onto the ground. Annoyed, he stands up and glares at the boar masked boy. "WHAT'S THAT FOR?!"

"You're such a coward Chunitsu! I despise having a coward like you as my underling!"

"SINCE WHEN I'M YOUR UNDERLING?! OW!" Inosuke lands a punch on Zenitsu's head. "TANJIRO! HE HIT ME! YOU SAW THAT RIGHT?! HELP ME TANJIRO!" Zenitsu shields himself by hiding behind Tanjiro. His eyes are teary.

"Let's find an inn." Tanjiro obviously ignores Zenitsu. "Zenitsu, you will go with Inosuke. Nezuko and I will go the other way. After you spotted one, return here in half an hour."

Zenitsu gasps. "DID YOU JUST IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAID?!"

"We'll race! The first one who finds the inn and returns here first is the winner! PIG ASSAULT!" Inosuke dashes straight ahead, bumping into a lot of people in the process.

"OH SH*T! That idiot!" Zenitsu chases Inosuke to stop him from 'rampaging'.

Tanjiro takes the other route, carrying Nezuko inside the wooden box. As he walks along the path, he looks around and observes the lively crowd. The vendor sell various of food, in response, his stomach growls. "I can eat later! I must first find an inn!" Tanjiro tries to resist the sweet scent of those foods, which is hard because he had a keen sense of smell.