Swordsmith Village Arc Part 2

No One's POV

Mitsuri's Love Sword is extremely thin and soft. Her techniques are even faster than Tengen Uzui's. In addition to the 'strong suppleness' of her sword, the softness of her feminine muscles and the mobility of her joints allow her to build up speed. This means that the sword is not only extremely hard to handle but also very easy to cut yourself with. It's a blade that is created for her and only she can use.

"Breath Of Love, Second Form: Anguish Inducing Love" Mitsuri's attack is like an extended whipping slash, cutting the wood-like dragon from Zohakuten (Hatred).

Zohakuten is actually a form of Sekido (anger) becomes after absorbing Karaku (relax), Aizetsu (sorrow), and Urogi (delight). The wood dragon thing let out some sort of multiple-beam but Mitsuri quickly retaliates. "Sixth Form: Kitty Paw Love Breeze." Mitsuri twirls upside down and creates a helical slash with her sword, deflecting the incoming attack.

Seeing Mitsuri is capable to keep up with that speed, Zohakuten decides to use a technique. "Blood Demon Art: Karmic Wood Of Avici." Zohakuten unleashes his dragon-like tree towards Mitsuri, making them rapidly grow bigger and multiply as they rush towards Mitsuri.

Beads of sweats formed on her head. She deduced that it's a wide-range attack and wonders whether or not she could get through it. "Breath Of Love, Fifth Form: Wavering Attachment, Messy Nails." Mitsuri somersaults backward through the air, creating a long whip-like string of attacks, before coiling her sword around Zohakuten's neck.

"Kanroji-San! That's not his real body! He won't die if you cut his head off!" Tanjiro warns Mitsuri. Realizing her huge mistake rather late, Zohakuten takes the chance to attack.

"Maddening Screech." Zohakuten emits wave-like screams, similar to Urogi which are powerful enough to destroy a human body. But Mitsuri's strength is eight-fold, so his attacks only temporarily stuns her.

"Kanroji-San!" Tanjiro called out for her, but she didn't respond. Zohakuten is bewildered that Mitsuri can withstand his attack and even maintain her body shape. He is now interested in eating her high-quality meat to increase his strength.

Right before Zohakuten could crush her brain and skulls, her life flashes before Mitsuri's eyes. The marriage interview failure two years ago and how she grows up and become who she is today. Tanjiro, Nezuko and Genya saves her. 

"Stand stand stand! The next one is coming!"

"I know, goddammit!"

"We have to protect Kanroji-San! She's our best shot at beating him! She's our ray of hope! As long as she lives, we can win for sure! Let's all win together! None of us are gonna die!"

Zohakuten hits one of his drums and summons the lightning. However, Mitsuri managed to cut through it all.

"Thank you everyoooooone! I'm sorry I've messed up even though I'm a Pillar!" The smoke decreasing and reveal her, swinging her sword. "I would never let any of my friends die! The Demon Hunters are my precious home! Upper Moon, whatever you are, I don't care! I won't lose to evil people! Now get your butts ready! It's time to get serious!" She declares with even more determination.

Without anyone noticing, a certain tail wraps around Zohakuten's neck and throws him away. The four of them spot the owner of the tail. A big white tiger. It growls menacingly to Zohakuten and doesn't seem to target them.

"Eeeeeeehhh?!! A white tiger?!! S-so big! Where did it come from?!!"

Tanjiro too is astonished by the sight of the majestic white fur bathed under the night veil. It took him a few moments to realize, "We-we were saved! That's Rengoku's older twin!"