Extra!

"KAW! KAW! HEAD EAST! HURRY-" I accelerate towards the east, surpassing the flying crow. "KAW! WAIT UP!" The crow trying to catch up with my speed. I totally ignore the crow. Slow down? Not a chance! I'm gonna excel in my first kill!... Okay, not really my first one.

 Okay, not really my first one

[Imagine nightime]

The first thing that cone to my view is a small town. I tried to stop running and some dust are created during that process. As I stop, the crow is finally able to reach me and lands on my shoulder.

"Where exactly our destination would be?" I honestly have no idea so I had to asks this crow.

"KAW! YOUR MISSION WOULD BE AT YUIGAHAMA BEACH! STRAIGHT EAST! KAW!"

Sigh... so that town wasn't our destination. I wear my mask and speed up so no one will notice me 'passing' by.

 I wear my mask and speed up so no one will notice me 'passing' by

[Imagine only Yoru did this while holding his Kasugai Crow]

I make sure that my footsteps are light so that I won't wake up anyone. In the beginning, I'm planning to stay hidden until I hear a scream of fear. Sigh... annoying demons.

I sneak to search for the source of the voice and I see three man-sized demons. Their evil laugh didn't faze me even a little bit. I've heard that kind of laugh a lot of times already in anime. They are holding a bloody human limb each while devouring it. Suddenly, a sound of a broken pot could be heard. I avert my gaze and focus my vision on two black-haired girls with purple irises. Beside them is a broken flower pot, which gained the demons' attention.

"Look! There's more food! We're going to have a huge feast!" demon A said.

"They must be the children of these delicious corpses! Let's kill them both!" demon B says.

"Hands off! They're my prey! Groaah!!!" demon C dashes towards them.

Sigh... I guess I have an extra mission to be done. The eldest girl tried to protect who I assume to be her younger sister until I suddenly shunshin in front of them and beheaded demon C with a quick slice.

 The eldest girl tried to protect who I assume to be her younger sister until I suddenly shunshin in front of them and beheaded demon C with a quick slice