New Pillar

"YORU!!! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!" Lord Lucky stands in front of me with her arms crossed. Because she's taller than me, she has to lower her head to glare at me. As a result, her face is covered with shadows which makes her triple times scarier. Her bloody dragon eyes are slightly glowing. Gulp!

"YOU'VE MET THE UPPER MOON ONE?!! ALREADY?!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE?!! I SAID 'STAY LOW' UNTIL YOUR COMRADES ARE STRONG!!!" She's really irritated.

"I... It's just a coincidence. I've never planned to meet him in person. Plus, I didn't fight him. I ran...." I try to defend myself. One of my reason for running is fearing her outburst.

"WHAT ELSE DID YOU DO?!! SPILL IT OUT!!!" Her grip on her weapons tighten. Oh no, I don't want to die in my own sleep. Hurry up Yoru! Make your decision!

"I... I..." I take a deep breath before I admit, "... I SAID THAT HE'S COOL!" I immediately turn my head away. My poker faces heat up in embarrassment under my mask.

...(awkward silence)...

"...*PFFT!* That's cute~" She tries to contain her laughter. Her effort resulted in her to vibrates. "Kukukuku~"

"L...Lord Lucky! That's not funny!" My face heats up even more.

"I didn't say that. I said that it's cute~" She gives my thumbs up before laughing, "PFFFTT! Hahahaha! Oh my, you ran because you're embarrassed. Am I right?~" She holds both of her weapons in one hand. She ruffles my head with her free hand.

Wait... what's with the sudden mood change?

"Ha~ It's good news that you didn't fight him. You might end up using full power before meeting your actual target. Your next battle will be easier to predict and Muzan will totally pull some strings to somehow trap you. Good job for running away from Muzan's subordinate. In the future, if you meet Muzan, DESTROY HIM INSTANTLY. I won't stop you from using full power but just use it wisely. Your enemy has five brains. He'll figure out your tricks in just a couple of seconds." She still rests her palm on my head. Her words echo in my head.

"Then, I'll prepare tons of tricks and cheat codes..." Before I could finish, she poke my forehead lightly so that she won't injure me with her sharp nail.

"Yoru." She becomes more serious. "It doesn't matter how much your tricks are. It's about how effective it is and how long it will playoff to KILL Muzan. If you show off your ability while holding back from killing him, he will realize that he can't beat you and might plan for an escape, then come back with more preparations. In that period, imagine how many demons he'll recruit, how many lives are lost. But I'll leave your decision on the Twelve Demon Moons on your own."

"Huh? Why though?"

"Because... I barely know them, but you do. So... why not?"

Her tone... how suspicious..."That's not convincing enough."

"Fine! I do have another thought in mind, but it'll ruin the fun if I spill it out." She crosses her arms again and looks away annoyingly. At least she's not angry anymore. But I wonder... what's the thing that she didn't want to tell me?

Oh yeah! That reminds me, "Lord Lucky, why is my sword changing into a Kusanagi Sword from Naruto anime? As well as I remember, the one who uses this sword is Sasuke Uchiha, not Madara Uchiha."

Lord Lucky turns her head, still with her arms crossed. "Remember that I said my Character Recreation skill will relate you with your past life? So that's reason one. Next, you are trained to use a sword. That's probably why it turns into a sword that you know well. Those kunai knives and shurikens training are your own effort with no one guiding you. Your only reference is those anime from your past life memory. There. Happy?"