How Dreadful...

No One's POV

Oreki's tiger ear perks up by the sound of an explosion. "It has started. Senjuro, stay here, okay?"

Senjuro tugs Oreki's sleeve. "Yoru niisan, promise me one thing. Be safe."

Oreki pats his head. "I will. You too." Oreki reverts to his human form and makes a hand sign. "Summoning Jutsu!"

*Poof!*

"Aaaaaw yeaaaaah! We're going to spill some blood!" Shukaku wags his tail

"Shukaku! There's a child over there! Choose your words more wisely!" Matatabi pointed out his mistake.

"I- I'm sorry on their behalf..." Isobu is as shy as ever.

"Bleh! Whatever! I want to fight someone strong! Go go go!" Son Goku pumped his own fists together.

"I'll just ram some pest in the hallway." Kokuou lazily announces.

"I... I'm nervous..." Saiken lies on the floor. She doesn't like war very much.

"Yay! We will fight alongside Oreki! I'm feeling lucky today! That must be the sign that I might meet more enemies than you guys!" Choumei announces.

"You guys are selfish. Listen to what Oreki-San wants to say first. Especially you, Kurama." Gyukki looks at Kurama.

"Tch! I knew that!" Kurama turns his head away with a sour face.

"T-those are-" Senjuro peeks at the new creatures while he hides behind Oreki. Oreki pats his head, reassuring him.

"Isobu, Saiken." The two bijuus look at him. "Please guard my brother."

"S-sure Oreki-San!/ Yes! We will fulfill our duty!"

"Senjuro." Oreki kneels to Senjuro's height and holds onto both of his shoulders. "They will protect you while I'm away. Trust them." He cupped Senjuro's cheek. Then, he let go and shunshin away together with the other bijuus. Senjuro held his cheek where Oreki had touched him.

 Senjuro held his cheek where Oreki had touched him