Operation Scarlet Moon

The full moon shines brightly above. I'm now in the middle of the forest with a Kasugai crow on my shoulder. It only had been a few hours since I've train those Kocho siblings. But I'm not here because I was ordered to. It's because I wanted to.

"KAW! YORU-SAN! WHY ARE WE HERE? DIDN'T YOU HAVE JUST FINISHED YOUR MISSION? KAW!" Sigh... the crow is too noisy.

"Can't you lower your voice a little? And yeah, I've finished my first mission, but that's not enough."

"KAW?!! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!!"

"That means, I'll be doing my own mission. Operation Scarlet Moon."

"KAW?!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MI-?!! MPHH!!!" I cover the crow's beak with a piece of cloth that I tied.

"Listen up, you WILL accompany me to witness me completing this mission. But I need you to SHUT UP to gain victory. Are we clear?" I stare into its eyes as it trembles. It reluctantly nods. "Good. I'll begin my operation soon. Go hide somewhere."

I release the crow so it could fly and hide at a safer distance. I use Madara's sensing ability to detect demons in a much wider range than I've ever used before. "13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 39, 41..." Perfect. Just the right amount that I need.

Heheheheh... "Operation Scarlet Moon begins..."

...

"GYAAHH!!! PLEASE SPARE ME!!!" A demon screams with tears while tries running away from his worst nightmare. Keyword, TRIES. The figure just keeps chasing him without heeding his pleas.

A gush of wind could be heard. When the demon turn around to have a look, the figure was gone. He let out a sigh of relief but much to his dismay, he sees a shadow, shading him from the moonlight. He looks into the sky and trembles. The moon,... he swore that the moon is different a few moments ago. Now, it's blood red. And the figure... it's as if he's meeting the Grim Reaper personally right before his death.

 it's as if he's meeting the Grim Reaper personally right before his death

*SLASH!*

His head roll-off. Before his head disintegrates, he has a look at his killer. A young masked boy with a pair of cold-blooded red eyes and gives off the eerie vibe that sends chills to his entire soul. Never in his life as demons has he ever met someone like him. He's even able to make him, a demon, tremble in fear. A human, but at the same time, resembles a demon. The worst enemy he had ever encountered. He is somehow glad that he's dying so that he won't face that little monster anymore.

"40 down, and one more to go." Alright. I'm so close to becoming a Pillar! But I didn't expect it to be just in five days. The first mission cost me two days while a short trip to the Butterfly Estate was another two days. If I kill just one more demon right now, then, tomorrow, I might become a Flame Pillar. Tomorrow counts as day five.