Blue Beetle Kisses

title inspired by Bad Boys Games by beautifultragedies :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Formal Day
Friday

It's the day of the Winter Formal and Boss has given Lucas and I a job during the dance. He thinks with all this people we can find someone, so working at a school dance.

Fun.

Sarah Valerie and I have a whole party in my room while getting ready.

Moments like these make me feel like a normal teenage senior girl, not an undercover spy making a living helping her nation.

I slip into my shimmery gold slip dress and add dainty gold hoops that dangle on my ears.
I was blessed with Puerto Rican and Brazilian curls so I touch them up with a wand and let it cascade down my back in light brown curls.
Sarah puts shimmery gold powder across my lids and a clear gloss on my lips.

"You're so hot, I would ditch my date to go with you", Valerie says gaping at my final look.

"No don't, Mark seems nice", I say happy Valerie found someone even though it's not official.

Sarah wears an emerald green dress with one arm long sleeve with a bow on the shoulder, and the other arm sleeveless. She is certainly an accent.

Valerie on the other hand wears her auburn red hair into an updo and matches her dress with a deep ruby long sleeve dress and a red lip. My girls look truly beautiful.

"All right ladies, your ride is here you ready?" Grace calls out to us.

We all grab our clutches and head downstairs when Grace gasps.

"You all look beautiful wow ladies! Gonna catch some male eyes I see." She hugs us all. She holds me back when they all get into the car.

"You look beautiful Natalie. Your parents bless you with your looks", she says almost emotional.

I smile and hug her, kissing her teary face before heading into the chilly December air.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ballroom
Our school rented a party hall because they extra.

The room is dressed in iridescent white snow everywhere and blue frosted flakes, a total Winter Wonderland. I say goodbye to my friends who head to their dates and wait for mine.

I thought he was here, I think pouring water into my drink.

My earpiece is hidden into my earring ready for my mission as well.

I pour my drink and turn around to see a toned muscular form walk towards me in a black tux suit with a gold tie and black dress shoes. He has silver rings on his hands and gold on the soles of his shoes. He stops at me, hands in his pocket staring at me.

Oh. My. Damn.

I fight with my sub conscience.

He looks hot.

He's my partner for the mission that's it

Yeah but he's hot.

Yes but-
NO he's just my partner