R-ed Reality

it won't let me post it but I highly recommend listening to I BELIEVE YOU- FLETCHER
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
NATALIE POV
PART TWO

Things got worse quickly. In fact, H.E.X.A was waiting for Russo's call in order to plant bioengineered carbon, tweaked to suffocate into our air ducts.

We quickly contacted our hackers who electronically closed all air ducts and many of us rushed to disable the monoxide bombs.

This  delayed many of us which is also what they wanted, so I rounded up some more agents to go after them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
8:00am

We were at our meeting destination, all of us in the dark as there were no windows in this room. Many were reloading ammo and fixing wounds.

We only had 5 minutes each round.

"I want all updates", Lucas says to the team, in which they all share important information as Jayden stands by me.

"Jayden?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"Where's Joshua?"

He stops drinking his water.  "He's with H.E.X.A, along with his students. He can't just come to us like that we got a plan."

He tells me. Joshua was going to perform a "solo" act and act like we prisoned him and then he was going to help us.

"But  we are running out of time. Every time  we stop, they add more stuff to harm us." I sigh, eyes heading to Lucas who was standing on a higher platform than us, communicating with everyone.

Like a true leader
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The second round started, and more H.E.X.A agents were coming in. I'm not sure if Lucas was paying attention, but he was constantly wrapping his tattooed hands around mine, squeezing it every so often.

Like he was scared of losing my grip.

It gave me butterflies, knowing he's thinking of me in this situation.

But none of us had any time to think of anything but getting everyone safe.

We so far detained 25 agents, all knocked out for 12 hours. There were about 85 in all, attempting to enter our tech rooms with all of our research. We planted traps on each of them, and the moment one of them tries to enter, it would alarm us.

It was 10am, sunlight streaming in through some areas which made it very hard to stay hidden. The armor of H.E.X.A was their signature silver, which shined against the sun and our black interior.

That was a mistake.

We were able to detain 10 more, when Lucas stops moving.

All of us turn to him to see him listening on their radio.

"All of them are in the B wing, Russo sent a message to attack."

I nod, turning my earpiece on.

"All B wing agents code 478", I say warning them.

"Shit." Lucas closes his earpiece whispering to Jayden and then looks at Jasmine and I.

"We will need to break apart again. But I need Jayden with me to handle some bombs. You two go on, okay?"