✨Chapter 1✨

Author P.O.V

The sound of beeping is heard throughout the room. The boy inside the room lazily slams his hand down on the device, that once was previously creating the sound, stopping the sound. He then hear footsteps walking closer to my door.

"Jaemin! Wake your ass up now and head to school!"

The father yells to the door. Jaemin scurries out of his, now, messy bed. He walks to the bathroom, turn the shower on and stepping inside.

10 minutes pass by. Jaemin finishes his shower. He looks in the mirror, bruises, scars, marks in general, painting his body. Jaemin's father is not a good man. Ever since the, Incident, his father never forgave him and began abusing him like no tomorrow. His brother, Taeyong, can't help him either. Taeyong was sent to college 1 year prior to the Incident that occurred 2 years ago. Taeyong has insisted on contacting the police but Jaemin said otherwise. He father already warned him about telling the police and that if he does, he'll kill him before the arrive, even if that means going to jail either way. Jaemin doesn't want to be killed, he just wants to live happily.

Jaemin selected his outfit for his first day of school. Jaemin went to a private school but switched to a public school. The authority at his old school recommended a better school for him that could educate them better then they could. He father didn't give a shit and sent him there so because either way, he didn't have to see him anyways. Jaemin makes his way to his night stand and picked his backpack up from the strap, before swinging it around his left, then right shoulders. Jaemin heads out of his bedroom, then his house and peacefully walks to his new school.

Jaemin's P.O.V

I find myself in a area of people surrounding a school. My school. The one I start today to be exact. I head inside my new school, my aura filled with anxiety and nervousness. I realized then that I don't know where my classes are. Maybe I should start looking for the office, they might have my schedule. As from my thoughts, I begin my journey on finding the School Office.

As I'm walking, looking down at feet, I unknowingly bump into someone. Oh shit. I look up to find beautiful doe eyes gazing at me. The handsome boy speaks up, interrupting my thinking.

"Oh- I'm sorry!"

"I-It's ok-okay"

"Hmm. You seem lost, are you the new transfer?"

"Y-Yes"

"Oh okay! I can take you to the office! Follow me!"

I replied with a thanks as he leads the way to the school's office. Omo why is he so cute?! He voice is so masculine and sexy I can't think straight! I wonder what his name is-

"So my name's Jeno! What's yours?"

"U-Uhm J-Jaemin."

"That's cute name~!"

Wait did he just say that my name is cute?! Oh my gosh. My heart is going to combust.

"W-What?"

"Haha, nothing~ anyways we're here!" Jeno says with delight. My heart rate increases. He opens the door and holds it open for me. I bow, signaling my gratitude. Jeno gives my a warm, eye smile, turning my nervous state to a blushing aura. He giggles at my red face. I pout secretly.

"Hi Jeno!" Spoke the lady at the front desk. "And you must be Na Jaemin?" Turning her attention to me. She then tells me that my first class is with Jeno, as she hands me my schedule. Jeno and I bid our goodbye while leaving the room. Jeno turns his attention, speaking up.

"Since our first class is together, we can walk to class together!"

"Yes... I-I just ne-need to g-go to my l-locker re-really q-quickly"

"Okay! I'll come with you!"

I give a shy smile to show him my response. I showed him my locker number and he takes me to that area to get to my locker. As we're walking, people stare at me while giving side comments like "Why is Jeno-Oppa with that new kid? He's ugly!" And "Damn that new kid is not even pretty!" Tears then begin prickling my eyes, turning my vision slightly glossy. Jeno notices how uncomfortable I am with all the rude remarks. He warms his arm around my waist and pulls his body closer to mine.

"Don't listen to them, they're not worth your tears" He whispers in my ear, tickling me with his hot yet soft breath. I blush and nod my head. He, again, shares his eye smile, making me smile aswell.

"Aigoo~ your smile is cute!"

"R-Really?"

"Yes! You should smile more!"

"Okay~" I reply. I want to complement back but my heart is beating so fast that I think Jeno can hear it. (*≧∀≦*)

"We're here! This once should be your locker!" Jeno says placing his finger on a small metal door reading {AB 127} "Hey my locker is two lockers from yours!"

"Huh? Wait really?"

"Yes! So now we could meet up everyday because we have a lot of classes together!" Jeno happily added. He's so cute! I can't handle how adorable Jeno is, my head hurts!

"O-Oh, I'm o-okay w-with th-that!"

As I'm closing my locker, I hear a bell. I guess that was the 5 minute bell. Should I ask Jeno that was should head to class?

"Sh-Should we head to class?"

"Yea, the teacher is mean so we should go, c'mon!" Jeno gently takes my wrist and leads me to the class we now have. What am I gonna do with me blushing all the time and with the obnoxious stammering? Dammit.

____________
End of Chapter 1!

(12/30/19)

Happy New Years!✨🙏🏽💞
I'm sorry that this chapter was short, I hope I write a longer one after this, oOpS😂✊🏽💚💘

-XxjaemjenxX