✨Chapter 6✨

Jeno's P.O.V

It was 9:53 a.m. on a Saturday morning. Jaemin and I were walking to a nearby coffee shop, hand in hand. It was a lovely sight to see. Jaemin has been staying at my house for two days now since he had the problem with his father.

In that time, he became my precious boyfriend. I was  so happy we he said yes. Our moment was unforgettable.

__
Yesterday we couldn't go to school due to the breakout with, as you know who, Jaemin's father. He tried again to drag Jaemin back with him but then my own father intervened and arrested him.

My father is the Chief at Seoul's Police Department of Justice. [ not a real place and not real info okie thank you:) ]  I was scolded a little for not telling my dad the situation after Jaemin's father was sentenced to 15 years of prison due to a Home Domestic Violence, Child Abuse, and Resisting a Police Officer's Instructions.
__

We both finally reach our location and walk inside the building. The building was awfully beautiful. The smell of modern, fresh coffee wafted into my smelling senses. Delicious.

Jaemin goes ahead and strides to the counter to order as I follow closely behind, hands still attached. Our gazes were turned to the menu, seeing all the different types of dishes you can receive.

The cashier then speaks up to take our order we desire.

"Hello! What would you lik-"

The cashier oddly stops mid-sentence. I look towards the employee and widen my eyes. It was Renjun.

"Renjun! Hey! Uhm surprise?"

"Hey! Uhm yea surprise..." Jaemin gives us an odd look.

"You guys know each other?" I shift my eyes back at Jaemin. Hoping he doesn't think we were or are a 'thing'.

"Yea! We're best friends! Right Renjun?"

"Yes of course! Just a little shocked to see him here with another person. He doesn't really talk to a lot of people other than our friend group."

"Hey! I talk to people! S-See! I'm here with Jaemin! He's my uh- new best f-friend!"

"Then are y'all holding hands?"

I and Jaemin immediately let go. Blush forming on our cheeks, embarrassed that he even saw.

"Yea sure, 'best friends~'" Renjun made sure to emphasize the title, best friends, showing that he could really see what was going on between us.

Me and Jaemin awkwardly order and Renjun takes us to a clean table. We sit down and he leaves to make our order.

"Jeno hyung~, I need to meet the rest of your friends! I know like no one." He presses his lips in a straight line and pouts with his eyes.(or puppy eyes😂) I chuckles and respond back.

"Of course Nana~. Let's just wait until school on Monday to meet them, I don't want to disturb them on their weekend right now."

"Okie! Can we hang out with Renjun later? If he's free."

"Uh maybe! Let's ask him when he co-"