✨Chatper 2✨

Jaemin's P.O.V.

Jeno and I walk into the class of Math. Ugh I hate math. Half of the room was filled with students. Either socializing, making out, or just silently studying with some other people. I look around the class, with some of the eyes on me, I turn uneasy.

My persona crumbling into bits by uneasiness. My face then turns slightly pale. I never imagined a public school like this, I thought it was be filled with happiness, laughter, just somewhere you can be joyful without stressing about the work assigned to student. But from what I see, public schools are just the same as any other school. Corrupted, Stressful, and in general, Harmful.

Jeno has been calling my name for the past 2 minutes now. I dozed away from reality, leaving Jeno in a concerned state.

"NA JAEMIN!"

"W-What?" I face Jeno slowly. The checks on my face redden from his undying beauty. Nervousness enters my atmosphere. The latter speaks after hearing my response.

"What happened? You just dozed off out of nowhere! I've been calling your name for 2 minutes now!"

"I-I'm sorry"

Jeno noticed my expression. He notices my eyes becoming glossy, notices the change in my voice, he then did something unexpected. Jeno grabs my wrist heading towards the nearest male restroom. We enter the room and Jeno wraps his masculine arms around my thin waist. I hiss in pain, Jeno releases his arms around me.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"No you're fine..."

"You don't sound fine, may I see?" Jeno takes my pale, hands in his, expressing a sympathetic face. I turn weak, his face literally can make me feel even less strong than my dad, even if he beats me till possible death...

"No! i-i...uh...i'm okay-"

"Nana-"

"What did you just call me?"

Jeno's P.O.V

"Nana-"

"What did you just call me?"

Shit. I just said h-his nickname! What if he finds out?! I can't let him find out, he'll hate me! What do I do?!

My group, The Dreamies, and I were never so excited in our lives before we found our that the new kid coming to my school was my, or our, long lost best friend from elementary school. Yes. I knew Jaemin before he came to this school, we all did. But, I only knew Jaemin before his life was corrupted. Well before the First Incident happened.

____________

Author's P.O.V

Jaemin was in fifth grade at a public school. He enjoyed coming to school in the morning for one reason and one reason only. Jeno. Jeno was Jaemin's best friend. Jaemin had also been planted in a friend group The Dreamies. Himself, Jeno, Renjun, Haechan, Mark, Chenle, and Jisung were involved as well.

One fall evening, Jaemin was walking home with Jeno from school. It was a Wednesday. The weather was nice, it had a nice breeze now and then, tree swaying in wind, the sound of leaves rustling filling our ears as the two best friends walk together.

The two kids reach Jaemin's house. You could then hear the yelling, slaps, coming from inside the home, the home Jaemin called his. Jaemin's face went from all giggly to distraught or agitated in the blink of an eye. Jeno was quick to catch but was to late when he saw a furious man with a bottle of soju. It was Jaemin's Father.

Jeno felt scared, he took Jaemin's hand and intertwined his fingers with Jaemin's and gave a shot to dash away from the drunken man. Unfortunately, the man caught the two before the had the chance to escape. He brought Jaemin to the ground. Jaemin whimpered in agony. You could see the fire in Jeno's eyes as his best friend was thrown to the concrete. He hated seeing his best friend in any sort of pain, upset, or frightened state.

Jeno used his strength to push away the man from his whimpering friend. Jaemin was finally free from his abusive father as Jeno could win over the man's tight grip around Jaemin. The man was above frustrated, if that was really possible, but he came closer to Jeno and picked him up by the throat. It was Jaemin's turn to furious and attack his father from hurting the one of the one's he cares about most.

Jaemin did a high kick on his father's face that he learned from Jeno's mother as she was a one of the nation's best Martial Artist. That, fortunately, knocked him back down to the ground. Before Jeno and Jaemin could run away completely, everything turned black for Jaemin. He was hit...with a steel bat. Jeno cried out when Jaemin was hit. He quickly got down on his knees and held him close, he kissed forehead telling him it'll be alright....

Jaemin's Father still had enough energy to loosen Jeno's grip on the little boy. Jeno was thrown to the side, as the older man got closer to Jaemin. Jeno tried to beat down the man but was too weak from sobbing and caressing his best friend. He was just to small and weak to beat the man again.

He couldn't bare seeing his best friend passed out like that but sadly couldn't do anything, he tried calling the police with the old phone his parents bought for him in case of emergencies. The police showed up but didn't do anything. Jeno, told them everything, the truth, but the man denied and showed him that everything is fine...the police believed him...the fell for the lies...the secrets...the truth was hidden by stems, grown thorns upon the plant, that grow from the soil, fertilized by compost that acted all healthy for the plant but was really a sheep in wolves clothing. It brought decay to the surrounding plants. It was the ruler, the king above all who despised the plant.

Jeno felt annoyed by the older man's childish actions. He wished the man would stop bringing pain to the one he really cherished the most. But after the incident happened, he never saw Jaemin again, one he did hear though was that he moved schools, which broke his heart in pieces and couldn't feel as happy again after that.

____________

(Still Jeno's P.O.V)

"I-I u-uhm-"

"Tell me how you know that name!"

Jaemin gripped the collar of Jeno's shirt and got closer. The distance between their lips caused Jeno to feel his face redden and become a light pink tint. Jaemin acknowledged their distance as well and did quite same but his cheeks went into a more of a pink then Jeno's did.

Jaemin's grip on Jeno's collar loosen and back away from the older.

"I'm so-sorry just please tell h-how you know that name..."

Should I really tell him? I guess I should...

"I knew before your incident 5 years ago..."

_________

End of Chapter 2!

(01/02/20)

Hi guysss, honestly the end is coming near and its only been two chapters🙊😅😢
bUT!!
I plan on making a story with some nct/wayv oneshotssss soooo go check that out when its postedddd!
thank youuuu!!!!!
lyyyyy💜💜✊🏽✊🏽💕💕💚💚💙💙❤️❤️

-XxjaemjenxX