✨Chapter 11✨

Author's P.O.V.

Friday evening, after school, Jaemin had two duffles with him. One slung over his shoulder and one he was holding. The latter was leaving to stay at Renjun and Yangyang's house.

"Jaemin? Where are you goi-"

"I'm leaving." A confused Jeno stood in beside Jaemin. Looking at the younger one with furrowed eyebrows.

"Nana why are you leav-"

"I-I'm sorry but we're...we're over."

Jeno stood there, frozen. Those words were the words he never wanted to say or hear in a million years to or from Jaemin. His jaw was now hanging open as he felt tears prickle his eyelids.

"W-What? What did I do wrong? Baby-"

"Don't call me that." Jaemin voice was weak and croaky. Jeno had noticed and wanted to give him a hug, and so he tried.

Jeno felt knifes stab his heart when Jaemin pushed him away. Jeno's tears finally fell. He just didn't get why Jaemin was breaking up with him.

"Nana...please tell me why you want to break up....I'm confused. Please don't leave me! I was gonna take you out to a restaurant tonight...maybe even give you promise rings for our 1 month..." It was Jaemin's turn to stare at the other male in slight shock.

Jaemin had almost forgotten it was their 1 month anniversary. Jeno then took our two silver rings. One with a light pink jewel and another one with a navy blue jewel. Jaemin immediately started crying along with Jeno.

"J-Jeno I'm s-sorry...so sorry...w-we just ca-can't be t-together...there's a-another girl or boy that w-wants you and th-them together again...o-our re-relationship wasn't h-healthy...so, g-goodbye Jeno."

And with that, Jaemin left the house, directing into a pre-ordered uber. The two males still had flowing tears dripping off their chins. Salty trails on their porcelain cheeks were beginning to appear.

Jeno had fallen two the ground due to overwhelming shock. His head hurt and he just wished that Jaemin would come back and cuddling him endlessly until the older had felt better.

For the love he still had for Jaemin, he slipped the two rings onto both of his ring fingers. He studied the pieces of jewelry and cried even harder. Glossiness covered his vision, the rings not to be seen no more.

Jaemin on the other hand sobbed silently in the back seat of the driver's car. The driver had noticed nothing since he had earphones in. Jaemin just scrolled through his camera roll, seeing all the pictures his now, ex-boyfriend had taken.

He then reached into a side pocket on one of his duffle bags and pulled out polaroid photos. Both Jaemin and Jeno had their own polaroid cameras and had always snapped photos of each other or with each other. It was truly and adorably sweet to one another.

His crying had no thought on stopping anytime soon, Renjun would probably get super angry if the younger was found crying at their door step with two duffle bags, tear stains, puffy eyes, and slightly messed up hair.

But there was 3 things on Jeno's mind right after Jaemin had left.

1. He didn't believe their relationship wasn't healthy. It was honestly very passionate and loving.

2. Jaemin didn't seem like he wanted to break up with him. Almost like it was forced.

and lastly,

3. Who is them?

_____________
✨End of Chapter✨

hEy! so, i'm on a trip rn with my brother and dad for my brother's baseball tournament. so i was able to get this chapter done! 👁👄👁

But i leave for a summer camp on the 28th and i'll be gone for a week. :( iMmA mIsS tAeYoNg'S bIrThDaY! fUq!😭😭 so what imma do is imma post a day before i go to camp for taeyong's birthday!

And i also made a instagram post about taeil's birthday to go like it! But let's get a bit serious now...

I had heard about TST's Yohan death...and I want to apologize to his fans, family, members, friends, anyone who knew and cared about him. I wasn't exactly a fan of them but I had started listening to their music to give support. ❤️

Please spread love for Yohan and his other member's! i'm sure it'll mean a lot to them! <3

(06/18/2020)

-XxjaemjenxX