✨Chapter 5✨

"You're coming back with me slut!"

I trembled in fear. My father immediately took hold of my wrist until he was pushed to the ground. I glance at Jeno seeing him with a red face before he got on top of father and punched the living out of him.

I used my own strength to pull Jeno off but ended not succeeding. Jeno was still hitting him with all his might.

"Don't! You! Ever! Dare! Come! Near! My! Nana!" Groans of great pain were heard throughout the words Jeno had said. The same words that made me blush when he said 'My'. I snapped back into my reality. I tried stripping Jeno off and without vail, I did.

Jeno's chest rising up and down from all the beating he pressed against my father. My father was lying on the ground, hopelessly in pain as I hid behind Jeno. Jeno walked forward and kicked his side to make sure he wasn't dead.

When he did. The man tried to get back, using Jeno's feet and shin for support. Jeno's faced turned back into an angered one and pushed back on the ground. The beatings were very powerful; You could hear the bruises and scars being beat onto the skin of my father.

After another 5 minutes of trying to detach Jeno off of my father, Jeno finally discarded himself away from the laying body that had a rag-doll time of setup. Jeno had then not forgetting to spit at the half unconscious body, had not going unnoticed by me.

We walked away from the entrance and went back inside. My mind was slightly frozen, I couldn't really process all of what had just occurred. My thinking abruptly ended when I could hear Jeno calling out to me.

"Nana?" I turned to face towards him and hum in response to represent that I was listening.

"Do you know why he tried to drag you back with him again?"

I stiffen as the flashing memory I had when I was told I would be working at a club, performing like a stripper for men and women having not any clue who they were. Disgusting feelings spread through my body.

"H-He uhm...applied me to b-become a...s-stripper..."

"What?! That Bastard!" Frustration painted Jeno's face like he become one with the emotion.

"B-But Jeno! He's not gonna force me to that place because you're here! I-I feel protected, secure...heh...loved for once..." I gaze toward the ground. The feeling of angstfulness had risen in me. My eyes shifted back to Jeno, he seemed concerned for me.

"Nana...you've always been loved...by me. To me, I feel destiny between us. I believe we are meant to be." He moves closer and places a gentle hand of my cheek. I rest my hands on his chest; unconsciously, my hands make their own way to Jeno's shoulders, then to the back of his neck.

The next thing we both knew, our lips were moving in sync with each other. Ecstasy and passionate like emotions complimented our kiss. Love filled the atmosphere, we cared for nothing near.

After a few minutes, we pull away to breathe. Heavy breaths could only be heard. I look at Jeno and see he's staring right back at me with sparkling eyes. I blush from his actions and hid my face in his chest.

His chuckles could then be heard. I pout and make a cute noise to express my pouting. He caresses the top of my head and runs his hand through my locks of hair.

I grip around his waist and give him a teddy bear hug. We stay in this position like no tomorrow. All that was on our minds were one another. Love is truly something.

___________

✨End of Chapter 5✨

(3/20/2020)