✨Chapter 3✨

"I knew about your incident five years ago..."

Jaemin's P.O.V

𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡?

"Wait, what incident?"
The change in Jeno's expression was noticeable. Why did his face change from my words? Is there something I should've known before?

"Y-You don't know?"

"Am I supposed to know?"

"I don't kn-"

"Well could you please tell me? I don't want to have something I should know that apart of my past life; i want to try to remember what occurred before my recent accident.."

Author-nim's P.O.V.

Jeno was debating whether to tell Jaemin what had happened before his recent accident. The thing was, he was informed about the "Recent Accident". Jeno wasn't sure if the the accident Jaemin was talking about was the one that involved his father beating him and knocking him about severely causing his brain to, corrupt in a way, and lose his memories. So, he did decides on was to not tell the latter knowing it'll haunt him during nightfall and day-rise; he just told him that it was nothing and to not give in worry about it. Jeno couldn't see his childhood best friend, or childhood crush, in his excruciating state.

____________
That evening

Jaemin's P.O.V

I came home from the local park to see the house as filthy as can ever be. I glance over at the couch to see my father watching tv. His beers scattered across the stand right beside him as he reaches for his half used bottle of liquor. He takes a sip, realization hits him that as he turns around, he sees his son, the son that he thinks is a mistake. He smirks as he says...

"You're going to work tomorrow..."

Wait, what work? I didn't apply to any job.

"Uhm wh-what job?" I stuttered. I start feeling hatred towards myself for stuttering, me having experience, I can tell that he knows I feel vulnerable. Which makes it harder on me...

"You're gonna start working...

At the club...

As a stripper..."

I was in shock. I'm working at the club...as a fucking stripper?! I wanna leave..I can't stay here any longer...

And that's what I did...I ran out the door. At first, I tried to run from the evil house but my father catches me before I do and hits my fragile face with a powerful punch. He then grabs a pocket knife from his back pocket and tries to cut me with it.

I frail my arms out, in attempt to escape my father's strong grip on me. I knee him in the lower area; he brings his hands down to where I just had hit him as I escape from him.

My acceleration speeds up and I find myself standing at the entrance of a common convenient store. I walk in a little hastily. My legs and hands decide to due their own thing. I pick out a water bottle and some chips. I walk up to the cashier register with my head held low, not wanting to get recognized if the person in front of me was someone I knew. And in which, what happened was the complete opposite.