✨Chapter 9✨

Jaemin's P.O.V.

Thursday after school, Jaemin had noticed something.

Jeno had seemed slightly off.

Whenever I would ask him what was wrong, he would shake his head and immediately change the subject. I'm starting to get a little worried.

Jeno would also been extremely cautious on whoever I texted, like I was cheating on him or something. I wouldn't ever do such a thing anyways. I love Jeno too much to do so.

This had started happening a day after we had that hang out with his friends. I'm trying to remember if his friends or I had done something wrong to make him like this.

It's been a week and his behavior hasn't really changed much.

I decided to then call Haechan and Mark if I could come over to their place for a bit. They said it was fine so I called a taxi. I grabbed my stuff and headed downstairs.

Jeno was there watching Tv while eating a bowl of fruit. (Ten: eW fRuIt!) I grab my jacket from the rack and slipped on my shoes. Jeno then hears me and looks behind at me.

"Where are you going?" He asked with curious voice. I look at my phone to see the time. [3:17 p.m.] I glance back up at Jeno and respond.

"I-I'm headed over to Haechan and Mark's house. I'll be back before 5!" Jeno looks at his phone to check the time. He sees the time and nods before getting up to give me hug and a kiss on the head.

"Please be safe. Wait, am I allowed to come with you? I want you to be safe, there's too many creeps and thugs that could kidnap you!"

"Jeno! I'll be fine! But if you want, y-you can come with." I didn't want to disappoint him. The whole reason I wanted to go over to Markhyuck's house was because I wanted to talk about Jeno's behavior.

Yet, I can't say no to Jeno about this. He'll plead and plead and I wouldn't be able to say No. I mean it's not a bad thing, he wants to protect me but the whole thing is making think he's doing it as if it's a duty and not a loving action.

I'm starting to have doubts on our relationship.

We soon make it to Markhyuck's after driving for around 15 minutes. Jeno and I get out of the car, parked on the pavement leading to the front door.

Jeno come around the car and walks beside me. He gripped my hand intertwined our fingers. I smile sheepishly, hoping it was the real love Jeno apparently has.

I knock on the door and wait for 1 minutes before-

"Jaeminnie! Jenojam! I'm so happy to see you guys again! Come in bitches~!"
I laugh at Haechan's loud voice. He always knows how to make me smile and laugh in the stupidest ways.

I let go of Jeno's hand to give the shouting boy a comforting hug. "Haechannie~ Hi! I'm happy to see you again as well!" We pull away and the three of us go inside the house.

"Hey guys!" Mark then came around the corner leading to their living room. "oH mAh gAwD MoRk LeE!" I stumble over to give the Canadian male a bear hug. Mark giggles and returns the hug.

"You better be taking care of my haechannie! I won't hesitate to murder your north american ass while you sleep." I keep a straight face but then giggle, smiling widely.