✨Chapter 14✨

Jeno's P.O.V.

"Nana!"
"Nana!"

Hold on, why the fuck is he here?

As I said my lover's nickname, I had heard someone else call the same name. His voice sounded deep, older, manly. When I glanced back I saw the same man that I hated with my life. The same man I would demolish if I had to for Jaemin. The same man who hurt Jaemin.

Jaemin's father looks at me and his eyes turn dark. He's in normal clothing, Jeans, white shirt, black leather jacket, but he had someone else on him and with him. He had a plastic bracelet on his right wrist signifying that he's still in custody, along with a police officer helping support the statement.

"Excuse me officer, but why is he here?" The man in uniform turned towards me and gave his response. "The hospital informed me that this man's son is in the injured. We had given him the opportunity to see his child once before he went back behind bars."

I nodded, understanding that he may have wanted to see Jaemin for once and give the injured boy some father-son love. My still believing in that, I walked over to the others. "Is he okay? Can I see him? What happened? Please tell me if's he's okay, I want to hold him-"

"Jeno! Jeno! Slow down man, he's still being treated on. But why didn't you answer Renjun and Jisung's calls?" Mark questioned. His eyes showed slight disappointment but worry at the same time. I sighed and answered back.

"When Renjun called me, I though he was gonna shout at me and torment me because him might've thought I broke Jaemin's heart and cheated on him or something, which I didn't. I see Jaemin with too much love for that too happen. But when I noticed Jisung called I answered, he never calls me unless it's something mandatory."

Everyone understood my reasoning and nodded. Renjun decided to speak up and it just made me roll my eyes knowing I was right.

"Back to you asking what happened, we had found Jaemin in a small alley way near In&Out because we changed plans and decided to meet there instead, but we heard loud screaming that sounded like Jaemin so we ran outside. We saw Eunha and a hooded figure, hearing the same screaming so we ran over there.-"

Yangyang politely cut off Renjun, knowing he couldn't finish the story. "When we did, Jaemin was on the ground, looking like he was beat up, so we called 911. The paramedics said he apparently had a huge cut in his back, bruises and marks everywhere and possibly a sprained ankle." When Yangyang had finished, tears kept flowing and flowing down my cheeks. A lump forming in my throat, restraining me from talking.

Chenle felt sympathy for me so he got up from his chair and wrapped his arms around me. Jisung followed his boyfriend's kind actions, along with Donghyuck, then Mark, then Renjun, and lastly Yangyang. Another voice echoed something that caused us to break apart. "Did you Eunha, as in Choi Eunha?"

I shook my head, confirming the same Eunha. Mr. Na, who had spoken, rubbed his head. His eyes widened, gasping in the process. "I know her! Well, her brother, Bogeum, actually but still! Mr. Choi is a part of a LEGAL mafia gang. I don't even understand how it's legal but it is. I bet you that hooded man you were talking about was Bogeum or his son."

"Wait hold on, I know Choi Bogeum, he's an upperclassman in his 4th or last year of Highschool. He's pretty close with Taeil, whom I'm well acquainted with." I swear, most of the time, Mark is our lord and savior. "Can we ask Taeil where he is to turn him and Eunha in?" I pleaded with mercy. I had gotten on my knees, my hands clasped together, in a praying position.