✨Chapter 4✨

"Well..."

Jaemin's P.O.V

"I-I'm confused h-how you have th-that picture..." I turned around and pointed my slim finger towards a particular polaroid. Jeno follows my gaze on the inanimate object and his face drops into a nervous persona.

I panicked. I-I shouldn't have asked that! Jaemin! You dumbass! What is he gonna think now?! Is he gonna kick me out?!

"I-It's okay! Y-You do-don't have to t-tell me! You c-can ju-just...uh...tell me another t-time! I co-completely underst-" I then feel strong, muscular arms wrap around me. Jeno gave me a tight, comforting, squeeze. I let out a yelp and he giggles.That laugh...I can never get over that chuckle of his...yet...it sounds so...familiar?...

"I will tell you everything when it's the right time Nana~ You have been out of it lately. I wanna help you with what's going on right now, not in the past. I just want you to be happy." He rests his chin on my shoulder. My face reddens at his actions.

Lee Jeno what are you doing to me?

_____
Later At Night
(⚠️sexual up ahead🙊⚠️)
AU: wTf?! iT tOo EaRlY (iK)!🙌🏽🥺✌🏽🤍😴🥵

Jeno's P.O.V

I was cuddling with Jaemin on my bed in front of the Television, watching a movie. The movie was a comedy and it was pretty funny. I heard Jaemin's giggle every now and then. They were like candy to my ears.

The movie ends and I hear Jaemin groan in annoyance.

"What's wrong Nana?"

"I kinda wanna watch 50 shades of gray...heh do you have it?" Jaemin's recommendation made my face turn bright, crimson, red. I nod in a nervous state.

"I-It's okay if y-you don't want t-to watch it!"

"N-No it's okay! If you wanna watch it, then we can. But we just have to keep it down so my mom doesn't think anything to weird." The hesitation in my voice was noticeable. I've never really seen 50 Shades of Gray but I've heard that it was a very sexual movie and I wasn't ever gonna watch it.

Yet, Jaemin wants to watch it and I want to keep him happy. I quickly insert the disc after I located the case in one of my bottom drawers. Why do I even have the movie in the first place, oh my god.

The movie starts playing I can feel my palms getting sweaty. I tuck myself under the blanket secretly and intertwine my own hands together. Jaemin leans his head on me for comfort. I press my head against his as well but slowly so I don't hurt him.

A little bit later the sexual, erotic scenes came into play. My face was red, I was uncomfortable. Jaemin noticed and scooted closer and wrapped his arms around me.

I was shocked, because he always seems at least a little scared or nervous around me. I enjoyed his comfort until he started very quietly whimpering. My lower part twitched as soon as I noticed. I look down to see him with his pained expression, trying not to moan.

He then lets out more whimpering. Jaemin was in sexual desire and I had no clue what to do. The scenes of the movie were making him aroused and he, seemingly, had no control of his actions.

Jaemin slowly looks lustfully in my eyes as if he was asking for something. Then he, unintentionally, lets out another sinful, seducing, moan. He widens his eyes a bit and looks downward again while biting his lower lip, unintentionally, making it more sexy.

At this point my sexual senses took over. I gently grip his chin and direct it towards me. Our faces 2 inches apart. Hot breathing was loudly heard, as the movie playing in the background could no longer be heard from our focus on each other.