✨Chapter 8✨

{This is when they're playing truth or dare}

⚠️sMutTy SmUt SmUt BrUvS!😂🥴⚠️

Jeno's P.O.V

The gang and I were playing a simple game of truth or dare, yet it eventually got dirty. I was lowkey scared for my life but you know, that's fine.

"Jisung truth or dare?" Yangyang looked at Jisung in a very mischievous way. It honestly was giving me the creeps but it's Yangyang. Nothing is normal when it comes to Yangyang, or anyone in this group.

"Uh, Truth?" Jisung didn't want a dare that could potentially kill him, so he went with truth, What could go wrong?

"Would you have a hot makeout with Chenle?" Okay maybe this could go wrong.

Jisung's forehead with beating with sweat and his heart was racing. He's had a crush on Chenle for who knows how long and he wasn't ready to confess right now.

Chenle on the other hand was shocked. He always had slight feelings for Jisung. It's just he never took the time to truly find out if he really did.

"U-Uh...I-..." All eyes were on Jisung. Jisung never felt so much pressure in his life. I have to come out clean or Chenle will think I don't like him when I really do.

"...Yes..."

"YES! FaNtAsTiC! I could just see them as a couple! My ship is sailing bitches!" Jaemin yelled as if it was the most casual thing to say right this moment. Both of the boys blush a deep red as the others tease them.

"Alright! Jisung it's your turn to ask someone else!" Haechan tapped Jisung's shoulder. The maknae peaked his head and nodded, still blushing from before.

The boy looked around the room at his friends, trying to decide who to pick until an idea came straight to his. He look at me and smirked.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I raise an eyebrow as Jisung proceeds to talk.

"Truth or dare hyung?" His devilish smile didn't scare me so I decide on dare. Honestly what could he possibly say on that-

"7 minutes in Heaven, inside that closet. If you don't we will personally kill you and Jaemin in your sleep." Jisung keeps a straight face as everyone else laugh and tease me and Jaemin.

I look at Jaemin, as he turns to look at me. He bites his lip. I smirk and grip onto his wrist. I pull him into the closet and lock the door.

"Are you sure about this? We've literally been dating only for 2 wee-" I quickly take his small hands in my own before cutting him off.

"It's okay baby I'm okay with your decision yet, seeing you uncertain right now, I won't force you." I smile and gave him a loving kiss. We pull away and Jaemin stares blankly for a second before blushing.

He blinks but his eyes turn dark. He looks me up and down before wrapping his own hands around my neck and pulling me closer.

I could feel his hot breath blowing against my lips. A smirk forms on my lips and I set my arms on his waist, bringing his hips to my body. He bites his lower lip, and right then, he initiates a rough and passionate kiss.

I instinctively respond to the kiss immediately. Jaemin then lets out soft moans. With his arms still around my neck, Jaemin runs his hands through my locks of hair.

Jaemin and I still fought for dominance. I placed my hands on his ass cheeks and squeezed them hard. Jaemin releases a soft yelp, so I slipped my tongue through and explored the wet caverns.

I pushed Jaemin to the wall but making sure I didn't hurt him from the impact. I laced my fingers around his wrists and cuffed them with one hand above him.

With our lips still attached, I used my other hand to lift up his shirt and softly glide over the muscled abs. Jaemin whimpers from the gentle touch.

I pull away from his lips just to begin biting and licking at his neck and jaw. Purplish and crimson marks painted his whole neck and collarbones. I could feel the vibration of Jaemin's moans as I left those hickeys.

*knock knock*

"Yo! It's been 7 minutes! Play time's over you dirty hoes!" Haechan's voice seeped through the wooden door making us slowly pull away from each other.

We shared some graceful smiles and exited the closet. The others gasped at our messy looks and the hickeys that were showered on Jaemin.

"Damn, those are some real shaded hickeys. You dirty motherfu-"

"Mark! Geez man!" Renjun cut off Mark and his weird statements. Haechan just shook his head side to side while the everyone else laughed. Jaemin blushed at the mention of his love bites.

I noticed and gripped onto his waist. He looked up at me with his beautiful, coffee brown eyes and snuggled his head in my chest.

I giggled and set my head on top off his head, kissing it before gently resting my chin on him. Chenle coos so loudly Jisung had to put every limb on him just to calm the dolphin-like boy down.

The rest of the night was just as crazy. Playing games, watching funny and horror movies, and more. I loved the whole time I was with my lovely boyfriend and friends.

At one point, my memory flashed back to the message on Jaemin's phone that one night. I wondered who that unknown person was. It couldn't be them right?

right?

____________
✨End of Chapter✨

helloooooooo!
been awhile! so it's June 3rd and I plan on posting again June 6th for Haechannie's birthday! and then posted again for Taeil's bitthday on the 14th!

stay tuned for that! if i post on Haechannie's birthday then I post about him on Taeil's!

Anyway how have ya been? Good? Great!🙃 im listening to Joji's gimme love and it's so good! kaidnsixkaidnaod

anyway! i'm not ready for WayV's comeback! but bye for now! stay safe!

-XxjaemjenxX